BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone noticed that the polar bear has that tuff near his nether regions. Reminds me of Reshiram anyway it looks like a powerhouse and Ursaring might have a good challenge on his hands with this.

Is it real or fan art? Its pretty good to me. Looks like it might find a spot on my team. Now all it needs is a black shiny form. To bad it isnt part fighting.

it's fan art but it still looks awesome! deffinatly would look cool in black shiny, wouldn't survive too long in the wild I'd imagin though.

Maybe thats why shiny forms are so rare, natural selection and all of that.
I think polar bear skin is black and reflects ice to blend in. Shame its not a fighter, just needed some gloves and a ninja bandana. I think its a tank with high attack and decent defense. Either that or like ursaring.

Fan art. I'm wondering when the rest of the CoroCoro will appear... I hope we get a lot more Sugi art.

@ Frostwind, some animals do have a lot of colour variation in the wild. Wolves and rats for example. They both range from black to white. I would love to see some random variation in wild Pokemon as well. :p But that'll probably never happen.

Me to. Closest will get is seasonal. I think that shiny forms are the variations, but those would be hunted easily, so there rare. Speaking of shinies, i want
swana black
denchura dark blue
zekrom white with red lightning
reshiram black with blue fire
wargle red/white/blue > blue/black/red
onkouso red with black
Those would be really cool to me. Counting on game freak to make baoppu, and the others amazing. I think the red one will be an ape, the others stay a little more monkeyish

scaled.php

Hmmmm....

Yeah, it must be :D

* 638/144 - ? - Basic - Legendary Trio 1 - Steel/Fighting: A quadruped Pokemon, the sort of Entei/Suicune/Raikou of this generation. Along with the other members of its trio, it is roaming Isshu and can be encountered at any time.

* 639/145 - ? - Basic - Legendary Trio 1 - Rock/Fighting: A quadruped Pokemon, the sort of Entei/Suicune/Raikou of this generation. Along with the other members of its trio, it is roaming Isshu and can be encountered at any time

* 640/146 - ? - Basic - Legendary Trio 1 - Grass/Fighting: A quadruped Pokemon, the sort of Entei/Suicune/Raikou of this generation. Along with the other members of its trio, it is roaming Isshu and can be encountered at any time

I just asked to see them on another thread and what do you know? i see them. I think ones a stag, one needs to be a horse (the one that saves the event pony) and the other i dont know. What are the three things the musketters stand for? I only think of courage.

Those types will be in the order of the silohuettes i think.

Oh sorry thats what i meant. I see 2 sweepers and a tank. Still want to see the genie gods and the ice/drg.

No comment until i see the inside. The typings are great, only one other that shares it. Each one has to represent the virtues of a good soldier/knigh/muskeeter. Steel one is armored like a knight, the speedy one will be a scout, and the grass one...no idea.
Its great that we finally get a pure flying type, 3 fighting legends, and a bug legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back