BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I can see the kabutops baby thing now you've said. At first I saw an over weight absol for the middle. I'm predicting grass on the right, rock in the middle and steel on the left

Armored one seems more steel to me. What if you could encounter them literally anytime in the grass? Of course it would run away or you wouldnt battle it, but itd be cool if they were like suicune. Maybe you have to corner them and if not, it resets to their favorite spots.

Think it will be the more attack oriented, with good speed.
Steel-armor is heavy so great defense and decent atttack
Grass-highest speed and good in with attack stats.
The steel one looks like it will be very knight like, with a helmet head. Hope they all get cool weapons like a sword, axe and lance.

The middle one seem to have a sickle sticking out of its head. Looks like Absol btw, only bulkier and fatter.
See those hoofs or whatver you call it, looks like fists. Why? From the silhouette, it looks those 'paws' look fat and bulky.

Gotta say this.... As it seems interesting.

In this generation there are 3 trios. The typical four-legged beasts that are inspired by the three musketeers.
Steel/Fighting equivalent to Athos, courage pokemon, is blue with yellow horns
Rock/Fighting equivalent to Porthos, corpulence pokemon, is gray and very sturdy, like a bull.
Grass/Fighting equivalent to Aramis, elegance pokemon, is green and stylized. His shiny version is completely pink.
This trio complements with the Water/Fighting pokemon, is a pony with an orange mane, like the feather of the hat of D’Artagnan. This is an event pokemon.

^ It was obvious the first one is the Steel-type. Their shadows are in the same order as they are in the Pokedex.

With the polar bear, I wish it had a bit of color variation in its fur, since it is a pokemon, like some light blue patterns. As for the trio, I say the creatures they are from left to right:

1: Horse
2: Bull/Boar
3: Deer

I have one question, if they are fighting type....How do they fight?
Anyway yeah it looks like its Steel, Rock the Grass, but they look awesome, are these the ones based on the musketeers?
Polar Bear Pokemon is epic.
(lol I also said no posting until I get home, but I count 5 pages...)XD

Wow, I have missed quite a lot :p
I think that the the fluff of fur between the polar bear's legs, is a bit too much like reshiram....
For the trio, the far left one looks like a goat with a spiky snout (i think that is what you call it) the middle one looks like a bull with blades coming out of the side and the last one looks like..... i'm not sure :|
^ I think they fight with their horns and if my theory is correct with their spikes/blades/ things.... O_O

@Renjil12: Maybe the have the ability to change into a new form. You know how this gen has a whole bunch of alternate forms, it probably means they have a two-legged form as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back