• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Pokefan's trading market: H: Vileplume UD RH W: Magmortar UL + TONS MORE!!

Am I a good trader

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokefan's trading market

Sorry for not being clear on which Dragonair, it is the LA one :). The exes i have are Dustox EX (little bent in the corner though) and a Tyranitar EX (delta species electric)

LMK :)

I would like:
x1 Kindra PRIME
x1 Sedra UL

Could you find something else to add on to what YOU want to make the deal fair :)

pokefan1234 said:
I would like:
x1 Kindra PRIME
x1 Sedra UL

Could you find something else to add on to what YOU want to make the deal fair :)

Actually not really, is there anything else that you'd like to add on with the Seadra UL? Thanks!

Cool i am looking for that dragonair, is there anything from my wants you'd like for it?

Would you do x3 of your Dialga (6)? or is that to much? (i am kinda new to this :3 )

RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: DGX, Lanturn PRIME, 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Charizard AR, Rare Candies!!

Do you think you could do this:

My:
x2 Dialga

Your:
Dragonair
UL Floatzel

LMK please, thanks :3

RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: DGX, Lanturn PRIME, 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Charizard AR, Rare Candies!!

um i don't know...UL Floatzel is something I cherish deeply

I am interested in your Dialga G Lv X.

I have these from your Wants...

1x Ninetails HGSS
1x Roseanne's Research
1x Rare Candy
1x Charizard AR

hey i have

charizard RH AR
Sableye RH SF? not quite sure
roseannes
vulpix HgSS
Ninetails holo HGSS

giv me an offer, am interested in all lv x, ex, star, and ultra rare cards

LMK!!!

CML for Lanturn Prime. I have a RH PA Charizard.

I'll give you these:
x1 Sableye SF
x2 Rare Candy************(will trade alot for)
LOW:
x2 googleeanes
x2 Vulpix HGSS OR UL

For These:
x1 Lanturn PRIME
x1 Floatzel
x1 Pokemon Communication

@amisheskimoninja: traded the Lanturn but would you do 2 candies and 2 googleeanse for Floatzel and pokemon communication?
@Shoyru: traded the Lanturn
@pokemonlv63x: I am interested in the charizard, what were you interested in specifically
@ the crippler: I am interested in the rare candy and the charizard, what will you do for them?

Thank you all for the offers!!

RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: DGX, Spiritomb, 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Charizard AR, Rare Candies!!

i liked
DCG lv X
Lanturn Prime

LMK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back