• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Pokefan's trading market: H: Vileplume UD RH W: Magmortar UL + TONS MORE!!

Am I a good trader

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: DGX, Lanturn PRIME, 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Charizard AR, Rare Candies!!

pokefan1234 said:
@amisheskimoninja: traded the Lanturn but would you do 2 candies and 2 googleeanse for Floatzel and pokemon communication?

Wow. No. Thats like $12 worth of cards for $4.

RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: DGX, Spiritomb, 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Charizard AR, Rare Candies!!

I have
7/8x Night Maintenance 1 RH
x2 googleeanes
x2 Vulpix HGSS OR UL

I want DGX

RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: DGX, Spiritomb, 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Charizard AR, Rare Candies!!

CML for Giritina Promo X. I have a RH Charizard PA.

@shoyruI will do Giritina for Kindra PRIME

@AzelfSorry no, (for DGX)

@amishOk what else do you want for the candies and 2 googleeanes
@pokemon umm. DGX is NOT worth a Charizard (a DGX is $20 and up lol)

My
Charizard AR x2
Rare Candy
Ninetails HGSS
Roseanne's Research x2

Your
DGX

Hi, How about,

my
x2 Roseannes (LP)

Your
x1 Gliscor (Promo)

or you can cml for it, thanks :]

My
2 Vulpix HGSS
Charmander (Arceus)
Charmeleon (Arceus)
1 Ninetales HGSS RH
1 Night Maintenance
Your
2 Spiritomb
1 Pokemon Communication
1 Broken Time Space

@the crippler: put in a rare candy and you got a deal
@infinity fang X: I'll do it for Alph Lithograph and Surfing Pika (sorry I value my Gliscor highly)
@cool trainer: none really appeal to me that I will trade :\
I will be going to league soon so be prepared for new stuff!!

Hi -- I am resending your cards in the off chance that they never could get to you (i have resent to like 3 other people now, luckily they weren't like luxray lvl X's lol) One problem is that the salamence AR is now RH. I need your address.

umm sure i will tell you in PM

p.s. RH is fine :p

BUMP 1/3!!

L@@king for good trades!!

cml for dialga g lv x, 2x spiritomb and a BTS

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

DGX and 1 Spiritomb are being traded (I have another Spiritomb but will only trade it for a killer deal),updating that now, but from your list I saw:
Lux X (probably not going to get it)
4 DCE
Xx

Could you make me a offer for them?

My:
Roseanne's x2
Night Main. x1

Your:
Engineer x2
Communication x1
Lapras(GE) x1

not really looking for Rosys anymore, if you have any candies then I can trade those :)

BUMP!! 2/3 REALLY LOOKING FOR URSA PRIME!!!!

hey pokefan. have you gotten my cards yet? also, i have

2 charizard AR
1 Charmeleon AR throw-in
1 night maintenance

and would like to trade them to you (I will trade FIRST this time :D)

for:
3x expert belt
1x bts
2x spiritomb

CML for DGX.

Soariyant: traded one Spiritomb and might be trading the other + I already got what I am needing, :( :( sorry. And I am mainly l@@king for Interviewers, Collectors, and Communication now.

Alex(charm)ander: I do not have DGX I just have the regular Dialga X :( sorry.

BUMP 3/3!!!

Small updations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back