• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Pokefan's trading market: H: Vileplume UD RH W: Magmortar UL + TONS MORE!!

Am I a good trader

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: Palkia X,Luxray GL (RH) 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Charizard AR, Rare Candi

x1 Electrivire FB X

cml (pokegym list)

RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: Palkia X,Luxray GL (RH) 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Charizard AR, Rare Candi

The Electrivire is traded, but I do have:

x1 Bottom of Lugia Legend ( this should put you at two Lugias :D)
x1 Arceus Psy Bolt
x1 Rainbow energy (near mint condition, but still playable)

I will trade it for:

HGSS Pre- realese sleeves
x1 Mismagius X
x1 FULL Ho-oh Legend

Would you do that trade?

BUMP 1/3 SMALL UPDATIONS!!!

Please CML for Lux GL. I have Roseys and RCs.

Did not see anything JUST for the Lux, sorry

no thanks

Are you interested in these though?

x1 Bottom of Lugia Legend
x1 Arceus Psy Bolt
x1 Rainbow energy (near mint condition, but still playable)

RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: Palkia X,Luxray GL (RH) 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: PRIMES, Rare Candies!!

BUMP 2/3!!!

Thank you all for the trades!!!!

RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: Palkia X,Luxray GL (RH) 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Donphan Prime, Flygon, U

do you have pgx

RE: Pokefan's trading market: Updated with UL! H: Palkia X,Luxray GL (RH) 2 Rhypherior Xs!! W: Donphan Prime, Flygon, U

no, just Palkia X

oh ok :)

two crobat g's and lanturn prime

for my raichu x

What about the blaziken fb x are you in a trade or not lol

yes, I am, waiting for him to reply.

No to both of your offers (because Lanturn is worth MORE than Raichu)

pokefan1234 said:
yes, I am, waiting for him to reply.

No to both of your offers (because Lanturn is worth MORE than Raichu)

ok i forgot the other with lanturn im talking about the blaziken one but ok.

have flygon, what will you give for it?

Just tell me what you are interested in :) ( not going to trade just for Flygon, so we can make a bigger trade :))

sigh....have nothing else in your "wants" so.....hehehe....

you collect promos or PO#'s? i have really weird ones....like magnezone and yeah....

blaZofgold said:
you collect promos or PO#'s?

Defiantly! I am also looking for LvXs MD and on, could you list them for me? Could also list any Exs that you have or any of the following:

xX Jumpluff HGSS
xX Pokemon Communication
xX Pokemon Collector

Also do you have any error cards? (not Empoleon X) If so interested in those too. :)

pokefan1234 said:
Defiantly! I am also looking for LvXs MD and on, could you list them for me? Could also list any Exs that you have or any of the following:

xX Jumpluff HGSS
xX Pokemon Communication
xX Pokemon Collector

Also do you have any error cards? (not Empoleon X) If so interested in those too. :)
are you still wanting to do a trade my raichu x for your blaziken fb x i got another person wanting him

no because

1. Blaze is worth more than Raichu
2. Blaze will probably be traded to someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back