Pokemon and Middle School. Good Combination?

Very good togeshroob!

Also i was just thinking and you know what, togeshroob is right you dont need to be them just forget about them you dont need to sit there and let them mock you, walk away. it may be hard but its for the bester when they stop finally. i mean who cares what they say and even if the girls find out, it doesnt mean your perfect boo won't come in the future...:D

School really is not such a big deal if you get a couple of grilfriends then thats great but the only thing that matters is getting a job at the end of it !

That was a load of rubbish.

I'm a senior in high school and just now getting back being a fan. I'm pretty sure my social stature hasn't gotten much worse since then. And besides, there's always going to be other people that share your interests. All my friends and I are getting back to the card game together, so no embarrassment there.

What you really need to do is become smartest in your school, reveal it to the world you play and then when they need your brains just say No way you made fun of me for my hobby and now your parents will be pissed as they see those E's on your Report card SUCKER!

PokeLord said:
What you really need to do is become smartest in your school, reveal it to the world you play and then when they need your brains just say No way you made fun of me for my hobby and now your parents will be mad as they see those E's on your Report card SUCKER!

That would make you an even bigger laughingstock as a nerd. And in USA, parents are pretty much lenient with grades. It's only in the Asian countries where parents are like 'ZOMG! You failed your Maths! You shall now meet a swift end! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!' I should know, I live in Malaysia.

I am still familiar with American terms, so for your sake, I will use them. I'm in 8th grade (or would be, here in Malaysia we're having holidays until early January), and I'm a little, well, big/tall. 5'9'/5'10' at 13 years of age is kind of tall, no? Not to brag much, but I'm kind of good-looking too =)

And as I remember, about a couple of years back, almost everyone in my class, for no apparent reason, got into Pokemon (Pokemon Crater lol, I still remember that site). When Pokemon Crater shut down, the TCG was still fairly popular amongst us for a few months, and then after the holidays, it just was forgotten. Once or twice someone has brought the topic up while chatting, but teasing/poking fun is never involved. I guess I can just be lucky to have considerate classmates who respect each others likes/dislikes.

NoSkill said:
PokeLord said:
What you really need to do is become smartest in your school, reveal it to the world you play and then when they need your brains just say No way you made fun of me for my hobby and now your parents will be mad as they see those E's on your Report card SUCKER!

That would make you an even bigger laughingstock as a nerd. And in USA, parents are pretty much lenient with grades. It's only in the Asian countries where parents are like 'ZOMG! You failed your Maths! You shall now meet a swift end! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!' I should know, I live in Malaysia.

I am still familiar with American terms, so for your sake, I will use them. I'm in 8th grade (or would be, here in Malaysia we're having holidays until early January), and I'm a little, well, big/tall. 5'9'/5'10' at 13 years of age is kind of tall, no? Not to brag much, but I'm kind of good-looking too =)

And as I remember, about a couple of years back, almost everyone in my class, for no apparent reason, got into Pokemon (Pokemon Crater lol, I still remember that site). When Pokemon Crater shut down, the TCG was still fairly popular amongst us for a few months, and then after the holidays, it just was forgotten. Once or twice someone has brought the topic up while chatting, but teasing/poking fun is never involved. I guess I can just be lucky to have considerate classmates who respect each others likes/dislikes.

aw, no, my parents kell me at even a b.

Middle School sucks dude, it really sucks! People stop caring in later grades though, I mean I have 3-4 City Championship pins on my jacket and I openly play pokemon at school on my DS people think its original and cool (I'm a junior btw)

Any for middle school I took crap all eigth grade for being a nerdy kid and I met my beautiful girlfriend (she's really hot) in eigth grade and she is just as much a pokemon nerd as I am (she's on pokebeach her user name is TehQiGl) you'll survive but middle school is no fun, just try and let 'em talk trash for a bit longer once you go to high school no one will know you its way better.

EspeonROX said:
No one knew when I was in Middle School, so all was good for me.
Same here, except I am in middle school now. But that doesnt really help him.

Don't force yourself into a relationship, especially at your age. Heck, I'm a 19 year old college student and never was in a relationship. (loseroftheadultworld) I watched many go into relationships only to see them either get pregnant or get horribly hurt emotionally and/or physically. Neither are worth it.

As for the bullying, don't worry about them. They probably liked it at one time and are denying it or are losers. I went through the last two grades of elementary, middle school, and some of high school and had to deal with it. It stopped in high school because they dropped out or fell behind me a grade or two. ;) There's a silver lining once you graduate from high school and go into college (if you do). Nobody cares what you like then, surprise surprise.

I left it alone and you know what? It's stopped! Finally it's over! Thanks to all of you for your great suggestions and tactics! Great Job guys!

Back