Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

More info on the upcoming tournament. It will consist of 4 episodes and the following will be in the tournament.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Trip
Bianca
Luke
Kenyan
Burgundy
and Langley

The first episode will be on the 7th of July, then a break, then the next episode of the tournament on the 21st, the the next one on the 4th of August, then the 11th of August. Finally, an episode after the tournament on the 18th of August.

The following Pokemon will debut soon.

- Golet
- Sawk
- Scrafty

Does anyone else think the Scrafty could have evolved from Scraggy?
Anyway, can't wait to see Burgundy again.

Seems very early for Scraggy to evolve, seeing as how it's still newly-hatched-ish. You'd think it would learn a few moves first...

But of course, the counter-argument would be Archen from this week's episode, which apparently evolves in the same episode it hatches.

Well Archen wasn't really hatched, it was revived from being extinct, but I see your point, it isn't impossible for Scraggy to evolve so early.

Oh yeah and here is the picture I got the information from.

95496144575843370437.jpg

Luke is with his Zorua on the left and possibly a Golet and a Leavnny as well.

Playerking95 said:
More info on the upcoming tournament. It will consist of 4 episodes and the following will be in the tournament.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Trip
Bianca
Luke
Kenyan
Burgundy
and Langley

The first episode will be on the 7th of July, then a break, then the next episode of the tournament on the 21st, the the next one on the 4th of August, then the 11th of August. Finally, an episode after the tournament on the 18th of August.

The following Pokemon will debut soon.

- Golet
- Sawk
- Scrafty
idk all the ones in bold...ugh...

Scrafty will probably be Ash's, no doubt about it.

Luke is the dude in the Zorua episode we haven't seen yet.
Kenyan is the guy with the Blitzle, who featured in the episode where Oshawott lost its Scalchop, and hilarity ensued.
Burgundy is Cilan's rival, annoying little bint with a Dewott (squee) and a Sawsbuck.
Langley, as I have already stated, is Iris's rival, and has a Beartic and a bad attitude.

However, the most important thing is EMOLGA GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

Day. Made. Suck on that, ya smug, self-centred squirrel!

Another image from the episodes.

323472290.jpg

Ash will wear an outfit similar to the one from Movie 8 and Cilan will face Trip.

Your pic isn't working for me, I'm afraid. (EDIT: (EDIT2: Lo, it doth nowe and truly worketh!))

I honestly can't decide who I want to win between Trip and Cilan... probably Cilan, so the smug little rival gets taken down a peg...

Yep, the image is there now. It was working before.

Anyway, do you think that guy/girl to the left of Kenyan, could be wearing a Watchog Costume, look at this image.

29uo7z9.png

At first I thought that it is just shining glare spots on the persons hair, but it could a Watchog costume.

@playerking: do you have any pictures from episode 40?

No, except for the ones I've already posted on this page now. The episode wont be out until the 30th of June.

Speaking of airdates, I might as well tell you how it's going to go, until the 18th of August, just in case anyones wondering.

june 23rd: BW026
June 30th: BW040
July 7th: BW041
July 14th: Break
July 21st: BW042
July 28th: Break
August 4th: BW043
August 11th: BW044
August 18th: BW045

Some information on the next episode airing.

BW026

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201106231900.html

旅を続けるサトシたちのもとに、またもや騒がしいアノ人が…。ものすごい勢いでぶつかられたサトシは、いつものように川の中へ。ぶつかってきたのは…ペコペコと頭を下げる少女、ベルだ!近くの町で開催される釣り大会にエントリーするため、急いでいたのだという。この話を聞いて眼の色が変わったのはデント!どうやら釣りソムリエの異名を持つ程の釣り好きらしい。

Satoshi continues on his journey again ... Satoshi Butsukara at a frightening pace that is into the river as usual (Ash runs at a fast paced and crashes into somebody as usual, near the river). The girl that was hit cringes and bows, it's Bell! She was going to enter a fishing tournament and that's why she was in a hurry. Dento's eye's changed upon hearing about this. He likes fishing and is apparently nicknamed the fishing sommelier.

Don't know what the bold means, but I took a guess.

気合十分のデントの勢いに負け、サトシたちもベルと一緒に大会にエントリーすることに。川べりに用意された特設会場には、元気のいい水タイプのポケモンがたくさん!だが、この釣り大会にはあるヒミツが隠されていた…。
Dento has the momentum and is spirited enough, to be entered into this competition with the Bell and also Satoshi. The venue was specially provided by that river, there are lots of good healthy water type Pokemon! But in this fishing tournament, there has been hidden in secret ...
(Probably meaning that TR are behind it)

List of VA's(Voice Actors/Actresses) for this episode.
Ash's Oshawott's/Nurse Joy's Audino's VA, Nurse Joy's VA/Cilan's Pansage's VA, James's Yamask's VA, Ash's Tranquill's VA, Jessie's Woobat's/Iris's Excadrill's VA, Bianca(NO S----!) Jessie's/Ash's Snivy's VA, James's/Cilan's Dwebble's VA and Meowth's/Swadloon's VA's are all listed for the episode, but some of them might not appear, like Tranquill.

Another picture from the episode.

Cilanintrigued.png

Playerking95 said:
Yep, the image is there now. It was working before.

Anyway, do you think that guy/girl to the left of Kenyan, could be wearing a Watchog Costume, look at this image.

29uo7z9.png

At first I thought that it is just shining glare spots on the persons hair, but it could a Watchog costume.
the person has a watchog costume on for sure and if you look very cafefully you can see its a boy.

Shadic said:
Yeah it's a boy dude.

Proof?

As far as I know, that could still be a girl, that's why I said, Guy/Girl. It could be a girl with hair that resembles a Watchog though and the Watchog eyes could be shining glare spots. So no, we do not know that for sure yet, if you have any information that says otherwise, please inform me.

After long hiatus, watched BW36. The truth is revealed at last, Shaga's beard is actually his sideburns grown out long and then curved upwards with presumably copious amounts of hair gel.
Shaga.jpg

impressive

(totally watched the episode just for that. Excadrill is meh anyway)

It was meh. The show's writers totally rushed its character development, it practically healed a long-term emotional scar overnight. I felt nothing watching it, really.

Oh yeah I dislike the new ED too. Already miss kororo no fanfare.

I have to agree, I expected this is to be the starting point of it obeying over time, but just in one episode was really stupid if you ask me. Langley wasn't shown that much and I didn't find it annoying as she ate their breakfast, but I hope she develops during the Don Battle.

New picture
JmZst.jpg

That is a guy and he is wearing a Watchog costume.

There seems to be an even newer trainer with a yellow shirt and he's cut off from the image.

Back