BW/BW2 Pokemon Black or White?

I plan to purchase White, along with a black 3DS (Assuming there will be a black one). I like the way Zekrom looks better than Palkia, and other than Erufuun and Breloom, I prefer white's version exclusives. The white forest is pretty cool too ^_^

I like black city better than white forest, but I also think Zekrom>Reshiram. I guess I'll just decide based on what my friends get >_>

@unseen: ALWAYS Save before battling a legendary and when it's not a shiny, you soft-reset and try again.

Okay I meant like for wilds or events but thanks so much for the info.[Champion make sure you spell your words correctly.No slang also unless told yes.]

Your welcome, and you can never soft-reset events, but for wild pokemon, you walk through the grass for days, :p

I'll be getting Black, just to be different. My brother is getting White and a few friends are too.

I'm torn, I want Black to get Reshiram but I do not want to have a weird looking, disgusting emo girl as my Psychic, so many of the Psychics this gen look horrible, the only one I want is Ranculus.

^such a cheater lol.

i picked black. i like resiram and i believe black was more battle orientated. and im a trainer not a collector

Back