BW/BW2 Pokemon Conquest Passwords and Episode Announcements Thread

RE: Pokemon Conquest Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus

Personally I feel this was a disappointing pre-order bonus.

Let's hope Black 2 and White 2 have something more worthy. Now THAT I pre-ordered, conquest I didn't bother with.

Dragon Master Ryuuji said:
Personally I feel this was a disappointing pre-order bonus.

Let's hope Black 2 and White 2 have something more worthy. Now THAT I pre-ordered, conquest I didn't bother with.

I hope so too. There really wasn't that many pre-order bonuses for Pokemon Black and White versions.

I am Gamestop member so I get discount and points for what I buy so for me its worth it, BTW Serebii net is good place for codes for pokemon, it lists all codes from magazines websites, etc. I have evee code :) (I found it without Serebii though).

Oh forgot here is link for the codes, only 1 right now but more coming out on dates you see.
http://www.serebii.net/conquest/passwords.shtml

Does anyone know if Target and Toys'R'US will have this game on Monday? Or Tuesday?

I'm gonna go for it on Monday, although judging by my local Target's history (Pokemon Rumble Blast - not in until 2 weeks after release) I might not be able to.

Best Buy and Gamestop usually don't release Monday releases until the following Tuesday. I'm gonna try Target or Toys"R"US on Monday.

It seems Gamestop is the only store letting you pre-order the game.

^Confirming. I just called my Target and they said they don't even have reservation cards for it.

Imo: The pre-order isn't worth it, as all of them will be released eventually, and their DW abilities aren't even really that good.

P.S. 700th post, yesssssssss

So has anyone been able to get the game yet?

I got my game at Target yesterday.(Monday, June 18th 2012)

The game was released yesterday and the passwords have started to get revealed. Here are all the ones that have been revealed since yesterday.
Dratini(Packaged with the game) Sr5Z5GqAgR
Gyarados(IGN) mq2xRVNgRL
Panpour(Toys"R"Us) CNZF3wpq3x
Pansear(Toys"R"Us) niE33w9rwM
Oshawott(Pokemonconquest.com) frCLRpXG88
Gible(Pokemonconquest.com) LTb3n3RYJ8
Cinccino(Nintendo World Store) vVALFrGTXX
Darmanitan(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) pK5RgzqLG8
Sneasel(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) CMqkZRRSRX
Larvitar(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) Rc338MpqLx
Beldum(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) BqWxXEK3xg
Axew(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) Lpu3ggCYk8
Emolga(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) Jnm3kqgN8X
Lapras(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) FZP8GqRZRR
Scyther(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) Shw8mxRAJR
Riolu(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) 8GV3LMGrnM
Pikachu(Gamestop PowerUp Rewards) GfV33RVN3F

Also, the first Special Episode is now available over Nintendo Wi-Fi. It began yesterday and will be available through December 31st 2012.

Would you say these episodes are worth picking up the game before the end of the year? Basically, are they similar in content and story to the Ranger and Mystery Dungeon episodes?

Chariblaze said:
Would you say these episodes are worth picking up the game before the end of the year? Basically, are they similar in content and story to the Ranger and Mystery Dungeon episodes?
Before I answer this question, let me ask you one: Have you completed Conquest's main storyline?

Sorry, should have worded that better. I don't own it. It's not on my priority-to-get list, but something time limited like the episode distributions would put it there if they were good enough.

The episode downloads are basically separate side-stories. I don't think you have to do them, but they're fun to do.

Back