do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon Scarlet version.Need Spriters and music composers urgently!!Help our fan-game!

what changed ur mind to make it to scarlet version?
Also now we hve to change all the banners to scarlet version! oh my god this is bad..... :(
hey harrison i hven't ot a job yet so bug off also i hve had enough of being told that i am the idea person charizards friend!!!!

RE: pokemon Scarlet version.Need Spriters and music composers urgently!!Help our fan-game!

Well what are you then?there already is iolite.What are you then?!

I'll go ahead and post my application sample, with corrected base stats.

Crockill
Water/Poison
Store Poison: Increases attack when poisoned
Poisonous Scales: Give a chance to poison the foe when hit
When hit by or using physical attack, gives a small chance (15%) of poisoning the foe.
When it would be poisoned by an attack, instead it raises its sp. attack one level. If it's toxic, two levels.
Steps to hatch: 6290
Exp: 1,125,000
Egg: Monster Water 2-3(whatever Tentacruel is in)
Base happiness: 30
Catch Rate: 35
Effort Values: 2 sp. attack
(Crocadillion)-lvl32-(Crockill)
Colour: Green
Poison Tail Pokemon
7'7" long 2'2" at the shoulder
235 lb.
It stores water in its massive tail, which it mixes with chemicals from its food to create energy.
It stores water in its massive tail, which it mixes with chemicals to create a poisonous substance which it then sprays out its mouth.
stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 125
Def: 100
Sp. Att: 70
Sp. Def: 65
Spd: 60
520 total

Moves:
1. Ice Beam
3. Scratch
7. Bubblebeam
14. Poison Tail
22. Water Pulse
28. Aqua Tail
32. Sickly Water: new water move with a chance to poison
37. Gastro Acid
48. Gunk Shot
53. Hydro Pump

It sprite should have a large tail possibly with vertical fins, a head more like a Komodo Dragon than a Crocodile, and maybe fins to the side of its head.

CF, do want to give me assignments, or should i just work on whatever?

I give you an assignment.Do Temtenple,rock fighting,very big,Lets see.

Ok, do he have a concept besides type? or should i make him from scratch. Also, i'd like to do Hitmonchan/lee/top evos or other hitmons.

SCARLET pokemon.Mabye He'll be like a 6 foot stone box with an evil head and muscular build.

is he a basic?

got it done

Temtenple
Rock/fighting
Rock Head: prevents recoil damage
Inner Focus: Prevents flinching
Temtenple is so large, it often throws Geodudes at attackers.
There are legends of an ancient building made all of temtenple.
Egg steps 4910
Exp: 1,000,000
Egg group: mineral
Base happiness: 45
Catch rate: 55
EV: 1 def 2 att
Timple-19-Tamtem-40-Temtenple
Brown
Fighting Box Pokemon
6’9”
750 lb
HP: 105
ATK: 115
DEF 95
SP.ATK 60
Sp.DEF 70
SPD 50
Total: 495
1. Mach Punch
1. Rock polish
4. tackle
6. leer
9. rock throw
19. Arm thrust
25. Rock slide
32. Revenge
40. Head Smash
48. Hammer Arm
56. Stone Edge

I think the sprite should be humanoid, but made of multiple box shapes, and with rounded hands with less then 4 fingers.

Heres a little better,And with his real prevos:
Temtenple
Rock/fighting
Body mass: Draws All hitting attacks-Attacks such as explosion,blizzard and earthquake will only hit temtenple.
Inner Focus: Prevents flinching
Temtenple Are a peaceful pokemon.They Don't seem to notice SCAFFIN pecking at its body.
Temtenple Train by throwing Geodudes down mountainsides.Rocks crumble in its presence.
Egg steps 4910
Exp: 1,000,595
Egg group: mineral
Base happiness: 45
Catch rate: 55
EV: 3 def
Treple-36-Turple-50-Temtenple
Grey
Temple brute Pokemon
9'11
1908 lb
HP: 100
ATK: 110
DEF 130
SP.ATK 60
Sp.DEF 70
SPD 30
Total: 500
1. Mach Punch
1. Rock polish
1.Calm mind
4. tackle
6. leer
9. rock throw
19. Arm thrust
25. Rock slide
32. Revenge
40. Head Smash
48. Hammer Arm
56. Stone Edge
70.Fissure

cool, anything else? I had some item ideas:

Poison Sac
while holding this item, a pokemon is treated as poisoned. It can be transferred via physical attacks.

Steel Plate
gives a 10% increase to Def and 10% decrease in SPD, might also evolve pokemon.

Also stuff similiar to the macho brace, except for one stat, and give x3 evs.

Anything else you want me to do?

steel plate is like metal coat.Poison sac is cool,perhaps a pokemon could have it.By the way people,Do you like the scarlet banner?Wuvly cute cloudogs!!And a scorpire,nightmare grunt and admin.

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

charizards friend said:
Sorry for double post,but here is dragolia:
Dragolia
Dragon/Fight
Heaven guard:Boosts defence in a pinch
Raises defence and special defence by 1 level when lowered to 1/3rd of its hp.

steps to hatch:6050
exp for lvl 100:1,250,000
Egg group:Dragon,human-shape
base happiness:35
catch rate:45
effort values:3 speed
dashond-lvl 30-dashox-lvl 55-dragolia
colour-red
heroic pokemon
3'11
50lbs
Dragolia usually live In caves above tall cliffs.Sometimes,they stand right at the edge,To improve they're trust and balance.
Dragolia Is described as a hero in many legends.It is quite shy,but fights loyally.
Base stats:
HP:80
ATK:120
DEF:90
SP ATK:100
SP DEF:95
SPD:115
TOTAL:600
Moves level up:
1.Dragonbreath
1.mach punch
5.dragon rage
15.safeguard
25.extremespeed
35.swords dance
45.slash
60.dragon claw
75.roar
90.Mystic claw

man there should be some changes here:
ability: heaven force: (basically the same but with attack and sp. attack)
height: (3,11??? is this guy crazy????) no, it should be at least 6,03
EV's : 1 atk 1 def 1 spd (def is odd but that is allowed in polemon games)
I'll talk about moveset and many other things in the following days (luckily, in hours), thing that'll be difficult because what I've said above (I'm now in because I've told mom that I'm doing a school job (not lying, I'm actually doing one) and when she comes, I open it with word :p
and sorry, but I don't like cloudog very much, it 's a bit crappy, (though it's cute but...) and there's something exactly like that at acanthite version and THAT is similar (don't make me remember dinoruption-_-)

CF: Yah it's similiar, but it has a very different effect.  The banner looks good.  Oh, those EV increasers already exist, my bad.

Not 6'3,4'11 is my final offer.Oh yes,I remember lagowind.Hmm,big changes are in preperation.Ok about the rest,3 atk then.Heaven guard Is not needed to be changed.I'll have a second attempt at cloudog.Anyhow,what makes it look crappy?

I'm gonna go ahead and do a grass stage 2, there are only 5 grass, and 3 are starters.

Trelement (feel free to figure out a better name)
Grass/Dragon
Keen Edge:  Attack can't be lowered
Speed Boost:  speed increases every turn
egg steps:  7540
exp:  1,125,000
Egg group:  Plant, Dragon
Base Happy: 35
catch rate: 35
EV: 1 sp, 2 atk
Seedily-24-Bushalent-52-Trelement
green
Tree protector pokemon
7'6"
350 lb
Large herds of Trelement run through mountain forests, dousing forest fires, and scaring away predators.
They use their large tails as a counter-balance when they run leaning forward almost horizontally.
HP: 65
Atk: 130
Def: 75
SpAtk: 85
Sp. Def: 75
Spd: 125
555 total
1. Dragon Rage
5. Leer
5. scratch
11. bullet seed
16. vine whip
24. Razor Leaf
37. Leaf Blade
46. dragon dance
52. Dragon Rush
64. Power Whip
70. Leaf Storm
78. Draco Meteor

Sprite's body is similiar to Garchomp, with many branches coming out of its head and neck, long arms with long bladed fingers, and a long scorpian-like tail with a half-moon blade on the end.

man, it's a white little dog inserted in a cloud...
and dragolia is still very small... it must be an adult man average's size, and if you're not going to change heaven guard(thing I must insist you to do,since it's my creation and I work very hard here, so I deserve a bit of freedom to edit it) then lower defs and up HP or attacks (and I don't mean you lower waaay to much the defs, as it's other stats are pretty high, except HP)
and you heven't said anything about my new artwork

The cloudog is cute.Does cloudog always have a cloud?If so,does cloudog levitate?

Cloudog is a flying type.You could sat to poochyena"Its just a dog" or to egxecutte"Its just eggs"you can't have a non legend with 575 base stats.Still,[l l l]]

fixed it, tied it with RK9.

Back