do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

I was thinking... instead of inseon and spireon we could make ferreon from ferreo (made of iron in spanish) and eon. also eartheon (well it's kinda obvious) or something, because the first two are too dificult to desing

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

Ok.Also where did you get the music?

i think it was... from spirited technology or something... how can I send it to someone or post it here?
EDIT: I'm now working on dragolia to make it a better quality and don't look like I've drawn it. here's my current progress.

Attachments

• dragolia.PNG
    dragolia.PNG
    141.8 KB · Views: 6

Sorry guys, I've been busy, and I will be too tomorrow, sorry!

oh don't worry... I haven't walked the dog for 2 days, and my mum is completely annoyed (short temper, kinda militar man, but psychiatrist woman...) so I won't be in probably for the whole weekend, and monday, and tuesday :'(... unless after this night she gets happy and forgets about me... yeah, she's not here, she went to have dinner with dad, that's why I'm posting...

LOL,that is funny.About the eeveelutions,sorry but,sorry they're even worse.Did you post the music?I can't here it on the computer:(But oh well,we need ideas so:DAnd I must make an application form thread RIGHT NOW because alot of this is people asking to join,And we do everything here,but applications somewhere else:)oook bye!

Sorry for double post,but here is dragolia:
Dragolia
Dragon/Fight
Heaven guard:Boosts defence in a pinch
Raises defence and special defence by 1 level when lowered to 1/3rd of its hp.
steps to hatch:6050
exp for lvl 100:1,250,000
Egg group:Dragon,human-shape
base happiness:35
catch rate:45
effort values:3 speed
dashond-lvl 30-dashox-lvl 55-dragolia
colour-red
heroic pokemon
3'11
50lbs
Dragolia usually live In caves above tall cliffs.Sometimes,they stand right at the edge,To improve they're trust and balance.
Dragolia Is described as a hero in many legends.It is quite shy,but fights loyally.
Base stats:
HP:80
ATK:120
DEF:90
SP ATK:100
SP DEF:95
SPD:115
TOTAL:600
Moves level up:
1.Dragonbreath
1.mach punch
5.dragon rage
15.safeguard
25.extremespeed
35.swords dance
45.slash
60.dragon claw
75.roar
90.Mystic claw

CF, My dad recently got me a book on how to code video games, so in the future I could help with that

It'll be for computer so great!

Good, I don't need to get tons of stuff to make it for a system, just for the computer.
But then again... I've barely cracked the book open... *goes back to reading*

Great,we will start coding later though-we havent finished the dex yet!!
Important:pokemon iolite will no longer be called pokemon iolite.Why?there already is one(Goes very embarrassed).It shall now be....pokemon scarlet.After an hour of banging my head against a wall,Thats my desixion.

RE: pokemon Scarlet version.Need Spriters and music composers urgently!!Help our fan-game!

Oh.. well where's the other iolite?

RE: pokemon Scarlet version.Need Spriters and music composers urgently!!Help our fan-game!

searched on google.Here is Finally,FPS especially you,cloudog and windog!!I think cloudog is especcially cute:)bed now,bye!

Attachments

• windog and cloudog..bmp
    12.5 KB · Views: 11

I think so too!

And I never even heard of Iolite
Ok so we are now scarlet! awesome!

I'd like to help out some, i don't draw well, so i can't concept, but i can brainstorm new ideas for pokemon, along with movesets and flavor text stuff.  I am also able to program decently, but i would like to know what programing language you are planning to use, and if you have a favored one at all.  By the way, i am 14

An example of my ideas are an alligator/crocodile poke, that would be Water/ Poison, or plain water, with text something like:
It stores water in its massive tail, which it mixes with chemicals from its food to create energy. Or It stores water in its massive tail, which it mixes with chemicals to create a sticky substance which it then sprays out its mouth.

Some of its moves might be:
Aqua Tail
Sickly Water: new poisoning water move
Hydro Pump

It sprite should have a large tail possibly with vertical fins, a head more like a Komodo Dragon than a Crocodile, and maybe fins to the side of its head.

As a warning, I might not be on consistantly.

Post on the application forms and then I'll see:)Thats the thread for joining now.

wait, application forum? where is that? Sorry i didn't read through all of the posts, there's 36 pages

Its a different thread:)Can't blame you for not reading all the pages though:D

ok, you want me to take this one down? What's the thread name?

never mind i found it

Back