do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

WHAT????!!!! no, it can't be true!!!!!!!!
anyways you haven't specified your birth date when you've joined so no strong reason to believe

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

yup, amazing what you can do with a simple paint program

the program paint

yeah I know-_-
but I mean, which program do YOU use?

hey sorry if I'm double posting but dunno if I can't see harris last post or if the forums hasn't accepted mine :S so, I repeat :yeah I know-_-
but I mean, which program do YOU use?

Harris said:
yup, amazing what you can do with a simple paint program
amazing... :mad:
--------------
well to close your mouth a bit (or open it wider, hope not so)
let me show you this (wait and I'll find the file and post it)

lemmie guess, spelling error. Don't worry, I'm not exactly the best speller

and here's the file! I made it with paint too, and it's one of the best I have

Attachments

• bladesol.bmp
    384.5 KB · Views: 11

not bad, but it's just a absol remake

HEY it isn't. it's got many changes. if youexpected a super-almost legendary pokemon as it's evo, then you don't know anything about pokemon. only one stage of evolution doesn't change that drastically the shape, with one or two exceptions...

so, it's still a absol remake

GRRRRR.....
well *mr. I do everything better than everyone and I keep disturbing"
will you join to give us your absloute greatness? or will you leave and never return?!!!! (second one)

neither, nor

errrr,what on earth?And i am ony 10:p

yer i am only 10 :D
i love the purugly card!

I don't play card games

Oli,Post something about ioite next time please:D.Oh,and here is a profile for deefloat:
Name:Deefloat
species:Lifeguard pokemon
height:2'11
weight:10kg
Data1:Deefloat often circle waters Only about 50 metres from the shore.They do this,In case people or pokemon are drowning at sea
data2:Deefloat can pinpoint a destination in its mind.It circles shallow waters acting as a lifeguard.
Ability:Oxygen supply-
In game text:Heals pokemon while battling
When in battle,each turn you're party pokemon are healed by 1/8th
Base stats:
Hp-140
Atk-30
Def-50
sp atk-90
sp def-110
spd:50
total:470

Moveset:
1.water gun
1.stockpile
10.tackle
15.spit up
15.swallow
20.take down
30.safeguard
35.recover
40.batton pass
55.Storm cloud
60.light screen
60.reflect

looks like someone went away and deleted most of your sig

Back