do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

it won't b boring i will make sure of that plz can u pm me and tell me gow to to do online things plz and the pokemon sprites could u pm me that aswell plz
got to go bye bye imajinitive (gramer mistake cant spell) people of iolite

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

treple 60hp
rock
stomp(**) 20

Terriptor ex 90hp
pokepower:Double crosser-Each turn,before you're attack,flip a coin.If heads,Any of you're opponents pokepowers will reverse on themselves.
Bite(**dark)-30
Grand finale(*****dark)-Flip a coin-If heads,terriptor and the defending pokemon are knocked out.If tails,terriptor and Two of you're opponents benched pokemon(Of you're choice) and terriptor are knocked out.

Dragolia ex 120hp
pokepower:mystic guardian-Every five turns,Remove 5 damage counters from Dragolia.
Turbo swipe(fightX3)-This attack will always strike first 50
Dragon spirit(ColourlessX5)-Evolve each of you're basic pokemon in play 70

hmmm. you should make some modifications:
terriptor ex's poke body should say that the poke-powers/bodies that have effect on your pokemon will reverse to your opponent's pokemon

dragolia's turbo swipe is a bit odd. the game is turn based, and speed doesn't exist.
and I have slow internet today, so while I was witing the page to download, I was working on (pseel?), and being so close, I'll finish it so wait just a bit longer. I won't colour the *thiing that extends through all of it's body that eels have*, because it'll be an almost white yellow
EDIT:and no I haven't finished but it's taking too long so I'll post t exactly how it is so far
EDIT2: and I've also made dowind!! it needs waaay to many colouring and making shadows to have dragolia/bladesol's quality, but it's a work in progress
EDIT3:updated version of dowind. to me, it's done. but if anyone wants me to change anything (or change it by??himself/herself) to make a better quality, just do it.
off topic edit: I've been to the first post again only to find that the few "(reserved)" slots dissapeared. what happened CF?
did you change the names I used? or didnt you like the ideas and returned them to (locked)/(free)? or didn't I just notice that you've added them??? :S

Attachments

• plseel.bmp
    289.1 KB · Views: 3
  • dowind.bmp
    198.2 KB · Views: 1

Yeah,doggy looks like he's been found at a freak show.He's just a little ugly,you may need to work on that.The reserved slots dissapeared?That is odd,very odd.Oh yes The locked ones just after lucifire on the dex are only because of mainly the four fossil pokemon,and making sure our dex isn't swarmed with ****ly designed or made in 5 minutes pokemon.The end ones however,are going to be pokemon revealed,gradually,after the dex is completed(More tense).The turbo swipe meanms that even if its ment to be the opponents turn first,It will do it before.Actually i may change that.I may actuallydo some pictures now,seriousy now.Tally-hoh!

man those guys need work

Harris said:
man those guys need work
what do you mean?Give me something more clear.

OK cf I'll work on that (but later, because I want to work a little on finishing pyrock 2.0 non magcargo evo)
and harris what do you mean? just like CF saind, give us something clear.
Off topic: where is your project? I went to your forums and couldn't find it
and here's pyrock (still needs tons of details, but it's just to show my idea for it's looks)
and I also thought that dowind may be windog.
CF I know you're here so REPLYYY!!!!!!!

Attachments

• pyrock.PNG
    pyrock.PNG
    82.8 KB · Views: 2

I am here,but i like to mess with you're mind.I will never reply.Wait,I just did....the pyrock should have a larger shell.

the fakemon are kinda bad

What do you mean,pictures,anything?Come on post something to explain!!

if you have a project too, good for you, but don't say our fakes are bad without a reason, just to lower our public position.
CF: how larger should the shell be??

Ahhh,I'll draw some stuff and post them on like,saturday?Shell should like cover 3/4 of the body.Harris give an answer please¬!

upper body or 3/4 of total body like a real turle?
also, I'm starting to work on barwhirl and have slightly edited dowind, tough I'm far of finishing the last 2

well,kinda,yeah

the firs or the second??? I'm getting nervous so say it clearlier!!
anyways I'm making it bigger

compare yours to this one (one of mine)
floradon.gif

you were using grovyle parts-_- and this project is just getting started
and those pokes I've posted at previous page were ROUGHS that then'll be edited to be concepts. and we still don't  have any finished sprites, so we can't compare, though I have to say it's good:(

he was made from scratch and somewhat based off Grovyle

and how old are you?
I mean, I dunno quick draw, togepi and l manaphy but CF and I are only 13 and someone who made a err.... what was that word...  with george lucas can't be our age...
and please, stop advertising/disturbing/lowering our "self-esteem"
if you wan't help us, and if you don't , well don't help

13 years old

Back