do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

Cool!

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

[attachment=2203]heres a splice of paikia and torterra with a bit of color change ... this is just one idea i had...  so i am going to chnage it once i make it from scratch a bit unless you guy like it the way it is
i also havent decided a name for it yet...
also forthe one legend that you guys posted i will make a sprite for that too
[attachment=2205]this is a incomplete sprite of that gold legend that you guys suggested earlier i am going to shrink it to a reason about size after i am finish spriteing it this is a incomplete sprite of it so far i think its going smoothly

Attachments

• grassdragon splice.bmp
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
  • goldlegend.bmp
    198.6 KB · Views: 7

its too big to be a sprite...what about my trainers?do you like them?:)

i told you i am going to resize it to make it sprite size ad i aint good with doing trainers... what do you think of the grass dragon i also made

From what I know I believe that the max size for a pokemon sprite is 80x80pixels
I got a rough version of the Scrapincer sprite done
also, I now have a spriting award, I won a contest on the nintendo forums

Attachments

• Scrapinser.PNG
    Scrapinser.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 10

ok i finish the legendary and i resized it here it is [attachment=2208]
you guys can always adjust the sprite note that this idea wasnt mine

Attachments

• goldlegend.bmp
    31.1 KB · Views: 9

Not to burst your bubble but sprites look better when you save them in png. format

oh okay i will do that then also did anyone take a look at my grass / dragon?
i never tried trainers but if you want i will try splicing one or two

Um, you were just guessing colors, let me show you the pallete that I use
NOTE that I didn't make it, I just use it alot
RecolorationColorPallet.png

Feel free to use it

oh i was also think of a evolve of lucario... maybe with lucario being raised well in the dark or something would make it evolve.... i dunno but i am going to work on the sprite for it now that quick draw gave me those colors to use
um i dont know how to use the colors... dang it
um i dont know how to use the colors... dang it

Um, copy the pallete onto the paint program you're making the sprite on.
Then zoom in
Then use the color pick tool (the one above the pencil) to click on the color you want to use

[attachment=2209]i made something that could be lucarios evolve i was thinking it coudl evolve with max toughness(because of orange coloring) ormax cuteness becaus eit has purplish-pinkish coloring
i added a extra tail and some wings
i was thinking of mixing 2 of the following types to figure out a type for it

fight/fire/fly/ground/poison/psy/steel

Attachments

• lucario evolve.PNG
    lucario evolve.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 13

I start with a trainer and when i finish I'v actually removed every part.Do it like this:
1st.get youre traner
2nd.make new arms
3rd.make new legs
4th.make new head
5th.change body completely

And you end up with a completely different person!!!remarkable and easy(well,easyish):

Attachments

• Nightmare1.bmp
    34.1 KB · Views: 10

Hi. (guess that missng a saturday at the forums is to miss waay too many posts)
CF: I said that they should be made in a different way, that they were even less than a scratch. it was just to show the uniforms.
About yours, I couldn't see your first one (that's why I don't use thumbnails, at first they work, 2 mins. later, they show a red x and they stop working) but the other two: the one at the left was painted with black so I couldn't distinguish the arms, and the other one looks a bit odd, can't explain... but what's sure, thay don't look like D/P sprites...-_- suggestions: for black, use a very dark gray, and then another a bit lighter.
to make them look like real sprites, zoom in and change colors, and paint over the dark pixels, and with a lighter tone, paint over the lighter pixels.  
EeveeRoxs: the legendary I made has wings, to do them, use a really light blue and if there's anything else behind them, don't paint the wings, so it'll look like glass. anyways it was just a scratch and it wasn't bad. I didn't look at your lucario's evo, I'll do it later and edit this post. but, to me, lucario shouldn't have one, since it's got 530 or something base stats, just like a starter's final evo, and the evo would be really strong, more or less like garchomp.
QD: man, you can't stop surprising me... wining a nintendo spriting contest???? and nice scrapincer, just some things:
1 it hasn't got horn-like pincers like pinsir, but rather sissor-like ones that have huge (those things that knives have, that are used to cut the food), and 2: it isn't black, it's brown but it's like metal, my scanner makes my drawings darker than they really are, not to blame you but to warn everyone about my scanner's evilness =P .

And to everyone, thanks for your comment about bladesol!!!
EDIT: errrrr... no, luca's evo doesn't look very good, and the colors should be the same, maybe you can add one more color, but the "roughprite" you made looks exactly like lucario.
CF: the thumbnails worked, and the first two sprites were pretty good, but I prefer to think that the others were just jokes...they were funny ^_^ that gun...

yes the other two where just jokes:)Do we have anybody who can make fake cards?I'd like to make cards for these.I made up a spoiler(3):

chloroseed 50hp
grass
pokepower:liquid transport-Once each turn,before you're attack,you may transport a grass energy card to any other chloroseed,chloroyal or cloroking ex.this pokepower can't be used if chloroseed is affected by a special condition.

vine whack(grassx2) 30

Orlight ex 140hp
(colourless)
pokepower:crumbling body:each turn,before you're attack,put 2 damage counters on Orlight ex.

Solar rush(colourlessx5) remove one damage counter from all pokemon ex in play 120
solar decent(colourlessx1 waterx2)heal all of you're benched pokemon 10 hp 30

deefloat 100hp
water
pokepower:lifeguard-If deefloat would be knocked out by damage from an opponents attack,deefloat will remain on 20hp.switch deefloat with the pokemon on the top of you're deck.shuffle you're deck afterwards.this pokepower can only be used once.

eternal oxygen(colourlessx3) transfer any amount of hp you wish from deefloat to any of you're benched pokemon.You cannot knock deefloat out using this move,therefore you can't transfer anymore hp then 90.

pinpoint(colourlessx1)10-attack any of you're opponents pokemon.this attack can't be used if deefloat is affected by a special conditon.

I'll add weaknesses and all later,but not now...

hmmm cloroseed is a bit too broken and its ability says: ....to another cloroseed,cloroyas or cloroking EX, doesn't it work  for cloroking non-ex?
well my mum is bothering me so maybe I wont be in for some time, and when I'm in, it may be for a vety SHORT time
EDIT:Well, I could log in from MY computer and not my parents' one, but for a short time.
I have some good things to show. First, I made the place where you fight orlight. The pillars have the same power that dragolia's line has (but it's to compare a drop of water with an ocean), so there'll be dashonds (uncommon) and dashox (rare), and the "ministory" goes like this: the pillars fire laser beams to the center of the room, where's an energy ball . then when you go near the center, a rock may accidentalyy fall from the roof or team nightmare's leader says: hav a nice death and throws trougha hole a rock of those that you move with strenght (this one's a bit too violent for young children, so I prefer the first one), activating a switch (right pic) and the energy ball is slowly banished, revealing orlight that is trapped by those beams that act like chans, on: feet, hands, neck, and tail (if it has one), that then disappear too, and the pillars form a (boxing) ring instead. Then the music changes and you make a few steps and talk to orlight, and start the battle.
And here's the pic (split into two screenshots to be edited by l. manaphy-togepi for a better quality, like the previous worlds).
you won't see the pic correctly by clicking on it, as usual (at least that happens with my computer) so download it to your computers and open it with paint, and use zoom x2
and also a slightly edited version of bladesol (maybe you don't realize the changes but I do)  
And I hve a new idea for a line, about dogs, flying type (tomorrow you'll understand) I'll scan them and post them.

Attachments

• orlight\'s place.PNG
    orlight\'s place.PNG
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
  • bladesol.bmp
    384.5 KB · Views: 6

Well it was the pokemon boards spriting contest, normal rank. But still, even the best spriters sometimes enter the normal rank.

But anyway I said it was a rough, I knew that I had to make the horns scizzor like, but didn't know the brown, I'll fix it.

And CF, sprites look better when in png. format, the format is beneath what you are naming the file while saving it

OH sorry,I was on my brothers laptop i made a few mistakes:Dfixed:eek:h and i save in png from now on, since my dear scorpire sprite died.
chloroseed 50hp
grass
pokepower:liquid transport-Once each turn,before you're attack,you may transport a grass energy card to any other chloroseed,chloroyal or chloroking.this pokepower can't be used if chloroseed is affected by a special condition.

vine whack(grassx2) 20

I don't think its broken now,and for orlight ex it should be a pokebody.Heres what happens when you see orlight(moonlight cavern).You need to find the cavern by using surf.This is not a sidequest.I will use the name,Iolite as the character for this:
Iolite walked down through the damp,spiral stairway leading to a slightly volcanic area.6 high tech pillars stood before her.She watched,dazzled,as the pillars suddenly blasted energy at eachother.In the middle of the pillars stood orlight,suffering.The energy rays stopped,and orlight collapsed,sprawled over the floor."How lucky of you to come",said a voice,as a dark shadow is apparent on the wall.The shadow clicks his fingers.A woman and a team nightmare grunt come forward from another direction."Keep her occupied!"Shouted the shadow,"I must deal with this inscolent beast!"The nightmare grunt aprroached....
NIGHTMARE GRUNT
pokemon:Dusclops(lvl 40)Nitrode(lvl 38)
"Hmmm",says the woman smiling,"It'll be a pleasure to defeat yet another meddler"....
NIGHTMARE ADMIN LAUREN
pokemon:Grandeer(lvl 43)doominect(lvl 45)golbat(lvl 41)
Orlight rises from the floor,then fires out a huge blast of orange energy.Orlight flys off.suddenly,all the equipment starts fizzling up,and the machines explode."Why?"..."Why,my grand plan is ruined!"The team nightmare leader has black hair,a long trailing black cape and clothes which somewhat look like armour."Ruined, by a child,a mere child like you...team nightmare can ressurect the next in line but you,you must never be able to return!"
NIGHTMARE BOSS LUCAS
pokemon:Gengar(lvl 43)Tyranitar(lvl 46)Trenteple(lvl 45)Dusknoir(lvl 50)resevwill(lvl 48)
"Hmmmm","We could use somebody like you in team nightmare,but no pity.As the controller remains in his HQ,Team nightmare thrives!"
wow that was long,and here is a list of sidequests:
DOOMSDAY VALLEY-lvl 50 Terriptor
THERMAL SEA-lvl 50 Plessiash
NUCLEAR FOREST-lvl 50 Ankylo
MT FROSTICLE CORE-lvl 70 Kraytor
MOONLIGHT CAVERN(2ND VISIT)-lvl 65 Orlight
SPACE STATION QUEST(WILL EXPLAIN LATER,TRIGGERED BY MOONLIGHT CAVERN SIDEQUEST)-lvl 75 Ordim
RANDOM ENCOUNTER-lvl 40 Collosera
APOCALYPSE PIT-lvl 80 Deteun

Obviously we can take more...

moonlight cavern?? shouldn't that be for ordim o0???
and those pillars aren't "hi-tech" exactly, they are more like aincient "mistical" powered pillars made of rock.
the rest is good, I have to admit...
and who is collosera?
I have some ideas. the 1st and 3rd gens had a "water fish pokemon that lacks something, but then evolves into another one, snake-like that is super-doted with that" 1st= magikarp, lack of strenght, then gyarados. 3rd= feebas, lacks beauty, then evolves into milotic.
we could make one that is stupid and then evolves into a super inteligent eel, half water half psychic.
and also, here's the flying line I said yesterday, maybe I post the pics in an hour or maybe tomorrow
dowind: a pequinesse like white dog with small wings instead of ears and a fan-like tail
howlirl/whirbark/whatever: one of the many big dogs with bigger wings (compared to it's body) with the same fan like tail and a drawing on it's chest, and when it barks, it has a technique that also involves  using it's tail to make small tornadoes, also it can fly for a short time.
cloudolf/wolfly: a wolf that has a thick fur on some places that, when it sits down (dog-style, of course), they make really bigger and cover it's whole body, making it look like a cloud. then it hovers (if it wants, it can even fly to the atmosphere) using its fan-like tail to propell itself. note that the dogs are flying only, and the wolf is also ice, because it lives in the cold sky, and sometimes it can cause hailstorms (it's ability is the same that abomasnow has)
EDIT: here's an edited version of scrapincer (it's FAAAAAAR from perfect, in fact I think the previous one was better, but  it is to show (again) more or less it's sprited looks). the pincers are bigger, but to avoid surpassing the limits, I suggest making the body smaller, and for that I suggest to make the lower part smaller, because the mouth is as big as that part. (tough you can make the mouth one or two pixels bigger)

Attachments

• Scrapincer.PNG
    Scrapincer.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 3

Gotcha. Make the Top a pixel or two smaller and the bottom 5 pixels smaller?
I got the mouth and pinsir part

Back