do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

i could do that,i guess.....

NIGHTMARE ROOKIE(Boy):
gastly(lvl 13)
NIGHTMARE ROOKIE(GIRL)
infestect(lvl 12)grimer(lvl 9)

NIGHTMARE WORKER
infestect(lvl 9)infestect(lvl 9)magnemite(lvl 2)

NIGHTMARE WORKER
voltorb(lvl 12)

NIGHTMARE WORKER
chogas(lvl 3)magnemite(lvl 5)chogas(lvl 8)

NIGHTMARE SCIENTIST
norhine(lvl 14)gastly(lvl 7)

NIGHTMARE ROOKIE(boy)
chogas(lvl 10)gastly(lvl 10)

NIGHTMARE HEAD SCIENTIST
torkoal(lvl 14)magnemite(lvl 12)nitrode(lvl 15)

that was the list of people in nightmare factory:Dupdating list again

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

oh when I said that the scrapincer was darker, I forgot to say that if someone has adobe, if ha/she can make it *less darker* (I have it but dunno how to use it, pathetic)
CF: you're the leader so can you post all of the sprites or the best quality rough drawings to make a really cool banner that everyone (or at least most of us) likes? also, someone can make one or two people sprites to have it more complete
EDIT: I was loking at the first posts and saw L.manaphy's first town.
we could take the beach and make and use the arena as a real battle arena where you take a random pokemon at a certian level and then fight some newbies and after you win you choose the starter as a prize
note: it's really easy, thats why I said that you had to fight many newbies and if you lose you can restart the challenge as if it were the first time, and you can't leave the town because if you do, a guy will take you to the arena saying things like "you have potential, I see it so lets try it out at the arena, don't worry, you don't need a Pokémon, they'll give you one!!!" (of course that the guy says that to every newbie looking like guy because he works at the stadium)  
and here's the place l. manaphy did
tadaaaaa!!! my edited version
we also should be thinking about moves, do't you think? let's start with sig moves

Attachments

• game%20prototipe.PNG
    game%20prototipe.PNG
    76.8 KB · Views: 3
  • edited.PNG
    edited.PNG
    57.3 KB · Views: 4

So where are the rough drafts?
and I made my avatar, yes I animate

I'll do a quick version of that Scrapincer, just to get it there. I'll scratch it sometime this week or so

sig moves?we made a few.also i need to change some stuff.and dont blame me if i type wwith bad spelling sometimes because the plaster on my finger donsnt help:)
Orlight-enviromental pokemon
Ordim-matter pokemon
deteun-omega pokemon/doomsday pokemon(Which sounds better)
And here is the legend of them:
"The great being,known as arceus,had massive power.It could create anything,its power could not be exceeded.But the great being was careless.The world had been finished,but there was leftover power.The great being slept for 1000 years.but the leftover energy turned to be a plague,and it grew.The energy slowly became two beings,it became life,but not under the great beings control and supervision.The beings were known as Ordim and Orlight,and they attacked the great being.Orlight was struck with the great beings force,and plunged to the earths core.Ordim continued to battle,until it was sealed inside a falling meteorite.The great being took to sleep again,this time,for eternity"

wow so you animate too?? that's great
oh good of me to accept you (before CF confirmed, of course)
CF:the legend you made you made is good but it was too long (thats not very important) and it names the pokes, you know all the legends so far don't name them, but they say things like "the great one" (arceus) or "the guardian of seas" (lugia) or the titans (fre= moltres, ice=articuno and electric= zapdos) , etc.
EDIT:l.manaphy, how can you mix the cities and all that like the things I've posted? were do you obtain them? thnx
having lunch for 45 minutes, won't be in, even if it says I'm logged, because I leave internet on

I referred arceus to the great one,but the legends do say what there names are:psig moves:
ordim:lunar power,lunar gathering
orlight:solar rush,solar decent
And no more:Dbut anyways,new areas:):
DEMON VALLEY:
pokemon:Terriptor(lvl 50)
TRANQUITY OCEAN:
pokemon:plessiash(lvl 50)
WRECKED JUNGLE
pokemon:ankylo(lvl 50)
MT FROSTICLE
pokemon:snover(lvl 15-20)granice(14-18)treple(20)
events:none.need to cross to get to:
FROSTICLE CITY
pokemon:none
events:gym challenge(morgan-dark)find nightmare machine part 1
RELIC BRIDGE
pokemon:none
events:Mugged by team nightmare.
NIGHTMARE GRUNT
pokemon:gastly(lvl 23)
NIGHTMARE ROOKIE
pokemon:chogas(lvl 13)chogas(lvl 15)

may I edit a little?
TRANQUITY= THERMAL
in the places you get the lv.50 pokes, add non-legendary ones, but without level because we first nedd to think about the floors and all that

No its quite simple how to get them.anyway
Demon valley is innaccessable so no wild there
Thermal sea is way too deap
Wrecked/ravaged forest is harmful to pokemon.Oh and now:
TEAM NIGHTMARE:
rookie-grunt-veteran-admin
scientist
worker
More shady and dark than all the other teams

do you mean more cipher-like but with a team's "touch"?
off topic but not very off: here's bladesol edited (NOT finished, needs fixing some errors and a bit recoulouring)

Attachments

• bladesol.bmp
    384.5 KB · Views: 3

cool!yeah,cypher like but like a team really or whatever you said:)!If i had a scanner then i'd be able to do....oh well!

well make a rough pic and I'll do the rest :) OH I almost forget about the legendary... oh I'll scann it and in 5 min. I'm back
well here's terraptor sorry I made it with a human-like pose, its body is more curved, like groudon's
and the white part is an extremely light green but not what you think, I'll colour later, now busy

Attachments

• terraptor.bmp
    412.1 KB · Views: 2

Its even hard to do rough pics.Oh well.Time for a dex update and a new banner.Boy i need a program better than paint-_-

I use paint for my drawings (after scanned)
if you can't rough them, edit any trainer sprite like them. now working on that legendary... *hopes to finish soon*
and here it its: errrrr (???)
its armors are golden and its claws are silver (minerals, not colors) the crystal balls it has mmake a flow of energy through all of its body, thus making every part of its body equally powerfull, eliminating weaknesess
it's wings are transparent, and with a secret technique, it can power the light that goes through them, just like a magnifying glass (learns solarbeam) oh, and the white parts aren't white, I dunno that color -_-

Attachments

• legendv1.bmp
    442 KB · Views: 7

Do you know how i did the water pigs?well i only created 2 so far.

huh? you showed us... I guess =P
and here are some ideas I have for team nightmare the first guy is a soldier/grunt/whatever, the second one is a rookie and the last one can be the admin or the boss (rememberthat these are IDEAS, can be modified and should me made as new sprites instead of edited existing ones)
EDIT: added female rookie and edited some guys to make them look better
EDIT: added admin
EDIT: added admin(female) just female grunt left ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
EDIT: finished. credit to pokemonelite2000 for the sprites

Attachments

• nightmare.PNG
    nightmare.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 9
  • bladesol.bmp
    384.5 KB · Views: 8

I like them.I especially like bladesol.:)

hey can i help? i can help with designing pokemon... so i am not of any more use but i can design pokemon names, sprites, and types
also i think bladesol could maybe use more sturdier looking legs ..i dunno maybe its just because it looks in aleaping position...

sure eeveerox,as long as you're active:)
FPS:I don't really know how to put it for the legendary thing,but it just dosn't look,right...though bladesol is great!!the trainer sprites are too obvious of what they are edits of;I'll show you one:)

admin and grunt on right,ruin maniac with a gun on left:D!

Attachments

• 124 pie.PNG
    124 pie.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 10

Hi eeveerox!
Oh.. and to charizards friend:I skipped the first post on this page .Anyway I sed to think paint wasn't very good until I got used to it.Its pretty useful!
P.S. i zoom in to do it.

hey did you evar think of a dragon/grass type? i could make a sprite of one if you give me some time
oh but first i am going to splice some to try to get a good look at a grass/dragon befor ei start making the actual one from scratch

Back