do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

anything done andyman?
CF if you login, when you do plz read my last post at page 18 no offense, remember...
EDIT: i have an idea! we could make that each of the currently existing eveelutions have another evolved form. what do you think?

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

I haven't done anything yet, because I'm still having a debate on wha Sprite I should do.

First off I have no clue why it says: Â Â on my last post it should say ^_^.

I think I might make: 24. deefloat(water), A Water balloon basically =D

hmmmm... not sure. if you did that, maybe you'll be wasting your time...

deefloat is a dingy and rieruu is a camel.And fps please stop complaining.we arent taking away kitfires line.

hey guy's i'm back and i'm alive and kicking
and I already have an idea for a town if there is room
icylia maybe white a ice gym leader and there is a guy there that wil give you an ice pokemon a new wone what do you think about

snolgy ice type/ice dog pokemon- snolgy loves to play in the snow he has a bleu coat that keeps it cold in the summer

snoldigo ice/psy type/ice floaw pokemon- snoldigo is a strong psychic pokemon that loves to throw snowballs with its thougts

OOOH an ice town.we'll think of a name.and we'll have lots of ice pokemon there(Snorunt,snover,lapras,freezeblub,granice and mabye those dogs.
Leader:
frostin
pokemon:Abomasnow,glalie,lapras,freezeblub,Frostite.
Lvls(In order):45,41,47,48,42

and another one:
E4 member:
gray
pokemon:
Temtenple,hippowdon,levitare,dugtrio,rieruu
levels(in order):

i already have an name icylia
and please make those dogs in the pokedex thx

No icylia is not a very good name.be patient please.

hi guys!Sorry I haven't posted here in a long time.

well, then back to work, I guess...
is doominect made? because I made one concept of it, and (I don't remember if I've done it or I'm doing it :s) a dashox one

I made a banner for pokemon iolite.Do you like it?

its from fr and lg.....I'll make one using iolite pokemon:Ogood any way

I don't know how to use the iolite pokemon.
But I'm trying when I finish,I'll edit.
Here:

4dpj9sx.png

wait. the sprites and rough drawings aren't very clear, and some pokes' pics aren't confimed... perhaps andyman and another spriter will do the missing sprites.
ah and I'll post my doominect drawing (not coloured)

yes the pokemon seem a bit well,like they are fading away.I'll do one right away!
edit:And here it is:-
pokemoniolite.jpg

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HVE HAD ENOUGH NOW U GUYSR FORGETTING ABOUT ME I ASKED HOW TO MAKE THINGS LIKE HUMANS ON PAINT WITHOUT THEN BING MIXES I HVE TOLD U A NEW MOVE AND U R STILL FORGETTING AND IGNORING ME I HVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT NOW
ALSO I HVE TOLD U ABOY PROF PINE

I AM ABOUT TO QUIT MTHIS THING IF U KEEP ON IGNORING ME SO IF U TALK TO ME OR I WILL LEAVE

*SIGH*you're not being ignored,you just arent actually DOING anything so we can't talk to you about anything actually worth saying.you have told us about professer pine-?We have answered all the questions as can be answered and for trainers,look on how other trainers on pokemon look,so calm down!

I like the one you made but the P in pokemon looks like a K.

hey guy's srry that I was of yesterdeay it was my brother in laws birthday party

lets make a few more banners,guys who can make them please try until we find the best one
side note:We are ment to be completing the pokedex so we need more ideas.Oh and for people who want to join or have joined etc...We need to think about names for these pokemon.A pokemon called lolanshim is silly because there is no meaning in it.Toxicroak is from toxic and croak,torterra is from a latin word for ground"Terra" and tortoise.Orlight is from light and origin.Deteu is a japanese word for hell(It may be spanish),so we have deteun.And even more news,deteun might be the omega pokemon instead of hell bringing.
here are some other ideas:

hell bringing pokemon
omega pokemon
death pokemon
destroying pokemon.
Shall update the abilitie list now,so,yeah...

does it work people?

Back