do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

This project has potential.
Unfortunately, that potential will never develop into a reality without two things:

1. A good spriter. No offense intended, but the sprites posted so far in this topic were...bad. The quality wasn't great, and it was really hard to tell what they were. The art by Fire pokemon supporter was actually pretty decent, though - so you've got a pretty good concept artist. It's a spriter you need.
2. A programmer. So far in this topic there has been almost no mention of actually making the game. All you've been doing is coming up with pokedex data (names, types, movesets, etc) and a few pictures. But pictures and names don't make a game: You need someone that's either skilled at ROM Hacking or is skilled at scripting an RPG Maker software.

Also, some of the ideas for Pokemon aren't great. For example, baby Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres? That's a no-no right there. Any good fake game designer will tell you that legendaries should not have babies (Don't even try to use Phione as a counterpoint - it shouldn't exist. The only reason it does is so everyone can have a Manaphy-esque Pokemon, but only people with Ranger can have a real Manaphy. Regardless, it was a mistake on GameFreak's part.)

Last but not least, this topic is plagued by an overwhelming amount of spam. You might want to cut down on that if you want to be taken seriously.

Just my two cents. It's constructive criticism, not insults, so don't complain about me "flaming the project". I didn't.

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

I can do what fps does just cant do them on the computer,so boom.hence forth i am working on sprites.i have only posted ONE sprite here(Pandizzy).Others i mentioned where rough pictures.I am TRYING to talk about one thing but alot of people have been spamming or posting when it really wasnt neccessary.added to that i will remind everybody that we are focusing on completing the dex.The baby forms of the birds where made when i had been wiped of ideas,they were going to be deleted but then i would have to change the pokedex order completely and type alot out.mabye i'll do that later.I am trying to get away from the fact alot(and i by that i mean most)projects are far worse.to cover the bit of proggraming,we are focusing on one thing.we will not leave it to the last minute but as you said,we are focusing on one thing-completing the dex.
p.s:i dont use ps alot
p.s.s:can manaphy breed multiple times?
p.s.s.s:I am not american so i dont use cents:)
I am glad that has all been covered.Mabye i should get to work on genicell.until then,bye:)

I know today I have school but sneaked on the computer.To anyone who says bad things:In the words of my friend at school"You're not the boss of me!"and "Does I care?"(I know that last one has bad grammer but its fun to say and she really said it.

May I help?I get the idea that you are creating names and evoled forms for pokemon.Right?

chatot what can you do yes we are doing fakemon and giving them names alos I need help with towns because I returned to school and I hadn,t have time to finish the safari zone I have only two areas ridiculous because I have almost a month with this so I need a bit of help thanks:)

we need to make a proffeser! Can i make him i got no job so can i be the trainer spriter plz i got an idea the proffeser could b call professer Pine! because all of the proffesers hve got to do with trees like oak,elm,birch

If you know how to then yes.but for now we are finishing the dex.

dark charizard said:
we need to make a proffeser! Can i make him i got no job so can i be the trainer spriter plz i got an idea the proffeser could b call professer Pine! because all of the proffesers hve got to do with trees like oak,elm,birch
yes you can do if you can also it is weird pokemon proffesors have tree names like elm oak birch and rowan( the sinnoh one) also going to other things happy birthday fire pokemon supporter

I'm finally back.
thanks light manaphy
and... if anyone hasn't done pyrock I'll do it
also, chatot hasn't replied. What can he do?
EDIT Pyrock done, hope you like it
EDIT 2: pyrock entry

Pyrock magma Pokémon
when pyrock wakes up, it's volcano like shell erupts and the magma that composes it's body goes out. thanks to its shell, it can stop moving and go inside it to rest.

other entry

As pyrock ages, its magma becomes harder and its color slowly changes from light orange to dark red, and even some of its magma hardens. when it dies, the magma finishes hardening and pyrock is turned into a statue.

and the pokedex will be whiped out and updated:)and the whole story has been figured.the story is in the fic(But with other stuff instead of ray and events,not quite the same).here as togepi asked is the timeline.

get starter-defeat rocket agent-go through forest(overgrown or new)-beet team magma/aqua depending on forest-go to desert town-see dad-gym battle 1(felicity)-teleport to grave yard-get infestect from morgan-defeat team rocket-Gym battle 2(morgan)-exit town-go to city-gym battle 3 elly-battle team rocket agent-???-gym battle 4(marin)-??-?

go o balance mountain-defeat maxie-defeat darren-defeat rocket agent-team with R agent to fight groudon and kyogre-captured by rocket admin-Orlight crashes base-stop team rocket from catching orlight-defeat giovanni-?-?-final gym battle(???)-coal mine-defeat miners-victory road-E4 1(Scarlet)-E4 2 Eddie-E4 3 (jade)-E4 4(craig)-E4 champion(Rocket agent,no name yet)-go home-get national dex.

added fetures-central cave-fight orlight-see scientists-find they are team rocket-escape rocket-go to space station-defeat grunts and rocket agent(last time)-warning siren-fight ordim.

Go to devil pass-fight terriptor
go to silent ocean-fight plessiash
go to noble field-fight ankylo
go to mount balance-fight kraytor
random event-fight sicona
Note:there may not be a life controlling pokemon too much like arceus.will make more legends though.and now for pokedex fublin,next update is abilitys and others.
quick note good pyrock but not what were looking for.it has huge claws and a spiny shell on its back.i'll sprite it.

sorry to double post but every time I quick edit, everything new I write is erased, and I don't want that to happen...
the black spots on its body are some tiny hardened magma parts
the orange thing around it's shell is flowing magma.
EDIT:  CF, when will you have the sprite done? if it takes much time, I'll edit my drawing with claws and spiny shell. I'd thought about that before, but it would look yoo much like shellmon, from digimon

accidently crossed edit of entrys so ,er,boo.abilitys will be listed if i can copy the list!grrr.and the babys of the birds have been replaced with
edgelk
grandeer
reptilian

and needing more legends calling for legends!!

errr,where?i dont see one anywhere.Oh and on a side note,I may make a new picture of combee.have you seen its sugi?Its so darling!
I dont like the eyes,hes meant to look scary.
oh and can you please change youre user title!thats poor advertising with spelling like that!and change sugi'er to concept artist.thats what it should be:)

O.K
well change it's eyes (lol I thought that those were scary eyes), I can't do anything else with it

hi!I'm making a series of pig pokemon.there are too little pig pokemon.Or maybe there isn't and I just think there is.The only some I know are spoink,grumpig,snubull and granbull(I think).Do you like the water pig?because I can't draw,but i always wanted to be an artist when I grow up.

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    147.7 KB · Views: 7

cool.i have an idea for them.and granbull and snubbel a more like bulldogs.and here:
pigloon-lvl 30-vapork-lvl 45-aquoink
water type only i think,will add to list.

I will edit when I have an idea for the evolution.Also, what evolution is this so I have an idea about what to draw?

perhaps a pig with fins and gills...

No fins and gills!A cute blue steamy pig,on a barbecue......Whoops sorry!I will sdd to list right away!And soon we will have a prof!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
New pokemon!
teudemon/deteu/deteun(Legendary dark/normal type)
collosera(legendary fighting type)

and dex entry:
Collosera/warping pokemon/30'5/803lbs/Collosera warps around the universe into random destinations and times..Only once has it been seen,though this sight is uncomfermed(spelling:()

deteun/Hell bringing pokemon/5'11/45lbs/deteun was sent to earth to raise hell.It was locked away in a deep chamber,never to awaken.

Back