do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

good banner CF!!!
_____________________________________________________________about the dex: I made a new legendary (the legendary is a pteranodon thing) but this made me have some ideas:
- we could make a new type: light, and my legendary could be that type
- we could make a trio along with plessiash, terriptor, and ankylo, and one of those four could be a leader or something, like the regis
EDIT: deteun and all that isn't spanish....
EDIT 2: how do you post your pics inside your posts without attachments? because I'm tired or rezising my drawings all the time...
but terriptor will be rezised because it will be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too large and i won't be able to finish painting it with paint

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

he guy's a new fossil pokemon maybe like
folskat fols is from fossil and kat doesnt need any explenation doe it

have a look at doominect
was my pyrock drawing accepted? did you like doominect? what happened to chatot and the other guy? did they left?
and, to me, this project is getting a bit full of people and it's messing up a bit. it's ironic but we desperatedly need spriters /programers and we don't get even one (except andyman but we have to wait and see his work) and there are a lot of guys that join and then don't post anymore (not counting light manaphy and togepi because they have school and it's understandable... not to menton that THEY POST but not as frequently)

Attachments

• Escanear0009.bmp
    421.1 KB · Views: 11

I'm back (as if I'd left sometime...) well I've been reading some of the first pages, and I've seen the entries of dashond, dashox, and dragolia. about that, 2 things: 1 dashond's line's fur flares when using their powers, not when they're angered (note that sometimes they use those powers when angered, but I mean that it isn't like cyndaquil's line).
  2 dragolia's claws flash bluewhen using it's power at full power, so first it's flares (blue color), then when it uses all of it's power, it's claws flash blue, too.

oh I had several problems trying to post earlier and that's why I erased this from my first post in this page: shinx lord think about a better name and I doubt I can do "folskat" if you don't say how it looks...
PS: sorry to triple post but i've edited at least 10 times (no joke) my previous posts

Do I have the possible skills to help?
I made what I have as my avatar and have a few scratches lying around

well, your avatar looks like a real sprite, we need spriters so "welcome" (CF is the leader here and I think he'll let you in, but until we can check, you're in)
to see what you can do with more detail, I'll ask you to make a sprite: dragolia (i's the only pokemon with good quality concept drawing confirmed) its in pageeeeeee.... oh never mind, I'l post it here
just one detail: try to make the fur combusting, it will be easier and it will look cooler too (I'll show you how that should be) the idea is more or less like that (with better quality, of course) and I'm talking about the dense white fur (except the one that has it's mouth and nose), the red part are scales
sorry if I'm too exigent, but I liked your avatar and I think you can do it.

Attachments

• dragolia.bmp
    474.2 KB · Views: 6
  • fire-base (scratch).bmp
    11.1 KB · Views: 6

hey guy's this is my last reply this week i have school so il see you not this friday but the next one see ya later

well, make sure that when you come, you have really good ideas, I mean, in 2 weeks you must think of something good
EDIT:I've looked iolite at wikipedia and it says that there are several colors of it, orlight could have a yellow colored iolite and ordim a blue one.

The doominect shood have wings and be a little fatter.There already is a fan game with a light type.Deteu or detu or something is in a language but i forgot which one:pand now...
VERY IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT!:there is far too much spam on this thread.Try to edit posts instead of making new ones.Terriptor is like a velociraptor with dark grays.

Oh really? OK I'll edit it. This may sond silly but: are the wings to fly or just to say booo I'm very scary!!
Second: I didn't know that of the light type so that's really bad news
Third: I edit thousands of times before posting again, you know
Fourth: What about the trio idea and my legendary?
Fifth: What about Quick Draw?
Sixth: I've made pinsir & scythers' preevo and I've created pinsir's evo to fill the dex (hi-quality pic ready) and lapras' evo too (doing mid quality drawing)

Ok here is my update + question answerer!:
1.the wings ARE to say;Boo i'm scary!!although infestect can fly.
2.Not really.lets make it as much like a pokemon game as we can.
3.Just make one massive post
4.No all of your ideas are rubbish!hahaha just joking!!I'll find it in a minute:)
5.welcome!:D
6.errr,lapras evo?We don't have a lapras evo.It'd be more powerful than like a rhyperior evo!!
7.The flames come up now when they are entering battle(Intimidate as an ability?)
8.Folskat?geez you need to work on youre names...I should make fossil pokemon though,thanks for reminding me:)
9.Updating poke' list now:)
10.we should(birds-lugia-dogs-ho-oh-regis-regigigas-dinos-err,lets think)

well OK no lapras evo, then
I'll scan pinsir's evo in a minute or in 31!!!
PS: my internet is UBER SLOW today so be patient and stay tunned even if I don't post after some time. plus, in  some minutes I'll have lunch 30 min. (that's why I said 31 minutes earlier)
pinsir's evo could be called guillotinsir or something...
it's like an strongly armored pinsir with a guillotine as it's mouth and with very big and sharp (er.... things that I don't remember the name)
EDIT: *oh isn't this a bad day....?* by some reason, my scanner doesn't work and I can't scan it... luckily, I could make one (PATHETIC SO DON'T TAKE IT AS THE REAL ONE) and here it is!!! soon I'll post the info and the moves and all that....

Attachments

• pinsir evo.bmp
    25.2 KB · Views: 4

Boo!!I'm very scary!!!!

Ok this isnt a top quality picture(I wish i had a scanner for where i type this out) but this is doominect.And questions:
doominect are blind
doominect are not designed to move huge distances carrying all that around
And here is a domminect profile:D:
Name:Doominect
Species:giant larva pokemon
evolution chain-infestect-lvl 16-DOOMINECT
height-2'11
weight:150lbs
data:Doominect live in damp caves.It rarely moves from over a foot of its territory.When attacked,it will vibrate its wings at a speed of 200mph,generating supersonic waves.

lOnsdale i mean here is a rough picture:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
and the daily answering:
1.Mabye pinscrape or scrapincer
2.I will do moves etc:
3.you are unlucky....
4.listen closely to no.5 because its IMPORTANT
5.I have developed a new system for the pokemon list:
Ok there are three clases,i shall explain each one:

FREE-If an idea is posted i may use it.
RESERVED-An idea has already been chosen and will arrive soon
LOCKED-Not able to post ideas and will remain until unlocked
now i really will update the list,will always be watching<o>

Where's your pic?? I don't see it anywhere...
scrapincer is a better name
doominect should evolve from infesect later like Lv 25 or something... at least 20
Nº 5 understood, waiting for update
at least let me give you info on scrapincer so you can make the entries: It evolved from pinsir as it was very used to cut down trees
it's pincers can easily cut through iron, and it's armor was mainly designed to allow scrapincer to endure the damage from trees falling to it after being cut
the holes on its upper armor are air ducts to refresh it after working.
stats: HP average attack excessive, alike rampardos defense: a lot sp attack :REALLY low sp. defense : a bit higer than average speed: Excessively low
types bug/steel (not designed to match sizor in types, but accidentally realized that I made it of steel)
OH I've remembered that idea of mines: to make some conciousness, we could make many areas polluted and wildlife endangered, that's why I wanted to make a lapras evo that evolved to prevent extinction and was prepared for that...

thats weird the picture should be there
The 16 was an accident i was ment to say 40
bug and fighting
may i edit a little?:
pinscrape cut down trees with they're sharp claws,then snap them in half as they fall.in this way,they often get alot of food easily.
Their species is superior to the enviroment.when trees fall on it if it fails to cut it down correctly,its armored body can endure the blow.

yeah it's good but don't remember those two things I've said (the enviormental thing (not for the entries but for the game) and why did pinsir evolve)
Quick draw you were here a while ago (dunno if you still are) so POSTT!!

Um...
Hi, I'm busy, ok?
I'll see if I can get something done by the end of the weekend

Well ok,but if not there isnt much use...
FPS:we shall make a polluted city!!And there could be like a job in which you have to shut down the factory.Ok i have a brilliant idea for it!!!!!!wait lets do areas:

starting town:maplewind/candlelight town
pokemon:chloroseed/burnel/Alrince/
chloroseed:Obtained from underground passage
burnel:Obtained from underground passage
alrince:Obtained from underground passage
events:
get starting pokemon
battle nightmare agent(Uses starter super effective against your choice)

route 490
pokemon:
Norhine(lvls 2 to 4)
peregust(lvls 2 to 4)

yuckindle town
pokemon:None
events:Deliver smokey package to candlelight town/maplewind town

route 491
pokemon
norhine(levels 2 to 5)
peregust(levels 2 to 5)

stonewood forest
pokemon
peregust(Lvls 2 to 7)
scaffin(lvls 5-8)
edgelk(lvls 2 or 5)
burmy(lvl 5)

cleanselm city
pokemon:grimer(lvl 7)
events:Shut down the Team nightmare factory

Nightmare factory
pokemon:infestect(lvls 9 to 12)
Gravitanium(lvl 10 or 11)
chogas(lvls 9 to 13)
events:
shut down factory
battle:nightmare rookie double,nightmare worker,nightmare worker,nightmare worker, nightmare scientist.

good idea CF! but that could happen later in the game, after the 3rd or 4th leader

Off topic: two things: 1 quick draw where did you obtain the gible pic that you have as an avatar?
 2 CF: DRK176 deleted part of your sig. he says that you can erase that message once you see it so... can you do that plz?
EDIT: and here it is: scrapincer!!! the pic is a bit darker than the one I made, as well as all of my other scans.

Attachments

• Escanear.bmp
    291.1 KB · Views: 4
Back