Finished Pokemon Guess Who!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Guess Who! * Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

Rivallz said:

The Power of Three said:
Manectric

Seriously, by giving us the weight, and the type, we can just go look up the cards in the sets on the main page.

godzilla898 said:
Rivallz said:

The Power of Three said:
Manectric

Seriously, by giving us the weight, and the type, we can just go look up the cards in the sets on the main page.

I'm guessing Manetric.

Full Moon said:
manectric

xtrabaggage said:

Manetric?

RE: Pokemon Guess Who! * Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

Manetric for sure... No doubt in my mind that it's Manetric.

Yep Manetric,

Next:
Basic
A rare pokemon that adapts to harsh envirorments
Newest card has 1 retreat cost
Has a tail
Type is colorless

Castform, if I'm not mistaken.

The correct answer was Eevee
Next:
Newest card has no resistence
Newest card has two retreat cost
Orange eyes
Stage 1

Natu.

EDIT: I thought this was the letter game! Oops.

Lanturn.

Lanturn was the correct answer

Next:
Red eyes
Basic
Newest card 60 hp
Newest card has one retreat cost
NEW: Has no resistence

Opps I did not know that

There's more than one right answer.

Machop

RE: Pokemon Guess Who! *Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

Machop is correct!

Next:

Sharp claw pokemon
HT: 2'11
WT: 61.7
Basic

RE: Pokemon Guess Who! *Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

Yanmega.

EDIT: Oops, I thought it was the Chain Game for some reason. lol

Nope no one got this one. :(

Correct answer is Snease

Next:

Guts pokemon
It toughens its body by slamming into thick trees. Many snapped tree are found near its nest.
Newest card has two retreat cost.
Fighting pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back