Finished Pokemon Guess Who!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Guess Who! *Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

Charmander.

RE: Pokemon Guess Who! *Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

The correct answer is Geodude! :p :p :p

Next:
Basic
Newest card has no resistence
HT: 12'02
WT:925.9
There is an enduring legand that states this Pokemon toward continents with ropes.

Regigigas?

RE: Pokemon Guess Who! *Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are corre

Definitely Regigigas.

Saying that it pulled continents with ropes gives it away.Regigigas.

Regigigas.

Yep it is Regigigas

Next:
Spatial Pokemon
One of the cards has two retreat cost
Red eyes
In the card game it is a rare (star)

Saying that it's Spatial Pokemon gives it away. Palkia.

Palkia.

Yep it is Palkia

Does anyone have a request for a pokemon I should do, if so pm it to me, and you can even pick the hints.

This is from one of are players, godzilla898

Clues:

Purple.
Gen 1
Red eyes
Is part of a three-stage evolution.

My guess would be Gengar.

Gengar... is the only i can think

It's gotta be Gengar...
Or maybe Nidoking...

The answer is Nidoking

Next:

Headbutt Pokemon
Newest card has one retreat cost
HT:5'03
WT:226
Red eyes

Rampardos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back