Finished Pokemon Guess Who!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Guess Who! *Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

May I ask if it is in format? If not, the card doesn't exist. The only SP Pokemon that are lv.40 are Toxicroak, and Purugly.

RE: Pokemon Guess Who! *Guess the pokemon or the video game, and see if you are correct!*

It is this format.
Yes it is sorda an easy one though because pokemon Sp are not out that much.

Dialga G = fails requirements
Palkia G = fails requirements
Weavile G = fails requirements
Gyarados G = fails requirements
Toxicroak G = fails requirements
Bronzong G = fails requirements
Crobat G = fails requirements
Houndoom G = fails requirements
Hochkrow G = fails requirements
Purugly G = fails requirements
Skuntank G = fails requirements

There is not a single card in format that applies to this. Your quiz apparently has an error.

Presuming that it's meant to be:

"If it wasn't SP it wouldn't be basic"

It would be Purugly?

PokeChamp said:
Dialga G = fails requirements true
Palkia G = fails requirements true
Weavile G = fails requirements true
Gyarados G = fails requirements true
Toxicroak G = fails requirements true
Bronzong G = fails requirements true
Crobat G = fails requirements true
Houndoom G = fails requirements true
Hochkrow G = fails requirements true
Purugly G = fails requirements last time i checked, it did match the requirments...
Skuntank G = fails requirements true

There is not a single card in format that applies to this. Your quiz apparently has an error.

i say purugly G

It has to be Purugly G. It's the only SP Pokemon that met those requirements as close as possible (aside from Ambipom G, but it's not in format).

Failure of a quiz. None of you are right. I am right, the quiz is a failure.

I want my cookie, and I want it know!:D

It is Purugly, I think I made a mistake with that one :(

Next:

Yellow eyes
Basic
Newest card has resistence to fighting
HT: 5'07
WT:111.3

Crobat.

the only ex pokemon with 200 hp

Crobat.

You now owe me two cookies. Cough them up!

i dont ow you one little bite and its not crobat

Not Crobat... That's what I get for staying up until 10 PM.
I mean Skarmory.

Three cookies, if you please.

It's Skarmory! :D

Next:

Newest card no resistence
HT: 1'00''
WT: 0.7lbs
Basic
Newest card has one retreat cost

Uhh... 0.7 pds? Hmm... that's hard.... Oh wait... THERE'S ONLY 2 DIFFERENT Pokémon THAT WEIGH 0.7 POUNDS! :p... and only 1 is a basic.

Gastly

but both gastly and haunter has a resistance

and both of them is 0.2 not 0.7

And they weigh LESS than 0.7 pounds? :O

I izz phail.

i found 3 the lake trio but their HT is 11.8

The only things left I can think of are Caterpie and Weedle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back