Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshots*

For some reason, I think they should be called the Battery Pokemon... and they should be Electric/Steel
Dunno why lol
But they look really awesome!

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshots*

@Gr8Ampharos: Those fakemon/sprites look great and I now know how they will be introduced in the game.

@silazu: Sure, you can help out if you want.

Did you really make that? O_O

That is amazing, your art skills are great. Your help will be appreciated greatly.

----
I have been getting some things completed with the programming lately dealing with the items that the player receives in the game.

@ Silazu: That is awesome, but... (maybe its just me) it looks like Zorua with a few minor changes.

And sorry I havent been active guys, life is really complicated at my age :/ Ill try to be more active.

Once we get the sprite version of the Pokemon I will be able to add it on to the database.

Since I have the basic layout completed for Sephora Town I will be able to work on getting the Pokemart script completed.

The evolution looks really cool. Should this be an in-game event/legendary/or common Pokemon? I am thinking more of an in-game event type Pokemon.

Well I don't think it should be a legendary because it evolves. An in-game event sounds fine, but I can't think of a way for it to be introduced in the story line. I forgot to ask before but what type of pokemon do you need more of, I can see if I can make up some fakemon of that type.

The story line is going to be changing a bit, the version we have now isn't the final version. We need more of fire and grass types.

Sorry I've been inactive. With so much homework I've been able to keep up with the thread, but haven't been able to make too much progress. However, I've been thinking I can come up with new abilities for the game. I noticed some new ones in B/W. So, I think if I should be given a job title:

Summary Statistician

For example,

Hal. Ability: Angelic Touch. This pokemon cannot be affected by status conditions.

Dal. Ability: Demonic Touch. When this pokemon uses a physical attack, the target may be left with a burn.

Punchilla: Hustle. Raises attack stat but lowers accuracy.
Punchilla's evo: Balanced Attack. For each physical hit this pokemon lands, it gains 1 level of defense.

Sorry if they're too much about physical hits. And hustle, of course, already exists. (Darumaka, Deino, Zweilous, etc.)

P.S. How lucky! I got the 2000th post on this thread!

Hootrin: Big pecks/ keen eye. Critical hits land more easily/ stats can't be lowered.
These also exist. I don't want to make too many fake ones.

Strator: Im not sure. I'd go with Levitate if it's fire/dark or fire/dragon (or if it's even supposed to fly), but i wouldn't give it levitate if it's already a flying type. Otherwise,
Flame Body: When this pokemon is hit by a physical attack, it may leave the attacker with a burn. (Eggs hatch faster with a pokemon like this in your party, too.)

Back