Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Region Map Added*

I personally said Professor Juniper, but I guess that's taken now. What about Professor Holly (Woman)?

I personally like Professor Holly, or maybe Professor Evergreen?

Gah, i'm back sorry for being gone, mad busy! Anything I can help with? (Naming?)

Professor Poplar
Professor Aspen
Professor Aucuba

New sprite:
fakemonsprite.png

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5791/fakemonsprite.png

Thanks Shaymin6.6 I will add it to the front post. Also could you try making a sprite for the legendary Pokemon?

Well it seems like people are starting to pick names for the Professor already.... I myself kinda like Professor Holly, though I will need an artist to draw out the professor.

I will be updating the front post.

Also the 'Play Test' option isn't working for me at the moment, so I can't really get the pics for the gameplay. I will try to get the pics of when I am editing it. I have gotten new tiles, though will need to give credit at the end to the creators of the tiles.

I will be getting to the update really soon....

I have been working on the game and found out some very interesting things with the program. I am creating the trainer's house and will get some pics up soon. For the game I need sprites of the professor, main trainer [male/female], girl rival trainer.

@Ice Arceus: Even though you have the region map outlined and all, are you still deciding what city is where/etc? And do you have any names yet/ideas for cities and locations yet?

@SinnohTrainer17: Well I am trying my best to match the location of the cities to where they are going to be on the region map, though I will most likely be editing the map since there are too many cities, and at the moment I am the only programmer. Also I need more names for the cities.

@sirrileyaaron: Sure, that would be helpful.

Going to update soon.... I will have to change some 'No Names' to proper names they have gotten. With the game, I am finishing up the trainer' house and will start working on the other two houses and Pokecenter.

I make the game with a program called RPG Maker XP.

This game does look good. I hope the best of luck for this.

@qmaster: Thanks :D

_______
Going to be working more on the trainer's house and also the rival, girl rival, and Pokemon Center.

Maybe one of the trainers could be called Pan. Or a city if you want :p
Sorek city
Porem town
Pitsic town (a Small town)

@sirrileyaaron: I really like the names you are coming up with. I will probably start making a list to add to the front post soon with the town names. Thanks for the names.

@sirrileyaaron: At the moment I don't really care for one right now since I am getting the game programming just started and still learning how to use the whole program. Though if you want you can create one now or later on.

@Shaymin6.6: Okay thanks.

___
I will be working on Route 1 of the game. I am trying to match it to the map, but will edit it.

yo pal i would like to be a spriter i have good abilities including a grass starter (which looks like a squirrel), a Magma rock double evo called Mork and Morkel and finally a legendary sacred crane mon. + a whole load of trainer sprites with FBs gym leaders FTW!
morkn.png

heres mork

Back