Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshot Added* -check bottom of front post or post 1299-

yeah made it on photoshop took about a week

althought i can make it a bit more of a frosty blue since the games an icy themed game and you should make the grass and trees and stuff snowy oh an them 3 pokemon sprites i posted recently they're the water starters

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshot Added* -check bottom of front post or post 1299-

I will try to make the grass and trees with snow. The weather when you first start out will be snowing, so some things will be covered in snow. I will add the region map onto the front post, because you did a great job on it. Though if it okay with you I might make some changes with the map throughout the game.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Region Map Added*

I finally know know how to add the tiles without seeing the white border! I was trying to fit everything into one layer, but was supposed to add it onto another layer. Anyways the border problem is fixed, I will upload a new picture soon.

O_O
It's been forever since I've checked this thread.
Just out of curiostity, Ice Arceus, but do you need any help with the city/town names and/or what they will (generally) look like? What I mean by this is, do you have an idea for the purpose of each town or city? For example, "Sunnyland City" (not an actual idea, but an example of what I mean) could be the home to an outdoor market and could be located near a beach. That kind of stuff.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Yes we need names for city/towns. Also putting a couple beaches in a game with outdoor markets is a pretty good idea.

Hello all! I am very sorry that I have been gone. I have been having family problems, so please pray for my family. I haven't been able to do much; sorry again. Thank you whomever did the Ice Badge (I can not remember your nme, and don't really feel like looking because I am so tireeeeeed; sorry again sprite creator). Goodnight all,
~Dustin

it was me dustin who made the badge

oh and ice arceus can you post them 3 water starters i made on the front post

I will have to get to the update. I have many things that need to be updated and they will all be added either in a couple of hours or tomorrow. Also nice to see you back Dustin.

@pokemaister899: Well what are you good at? Programming? Scripting?

I have been quite busy and haven't had time to update the front post, though I will get to it soon. I am also going to be working on the Pokedex entries for the game.

I have been working on some test maps. I am getting used to the program quite well learning new things. Since the white border problem has been fixed I will soon post the new updated starter town. At the moment I need some of the gym leader sprites to be completed so I can test it out.

@Ice Arceus I've got an Ice/Rock type Fakemon you can use if you want them. If you are interested PM me and I'll post them.

@HypnoticLuxray: I will PM you and also I would like to see the Ice/Rock type fakemon you have.

Also LostVoice sent me some new fakemon art:

Yetishivas:

pokemoniceyeti.png

Evolution of Yetishivas [Wendiritc]
pokemonicebigfoot.png

man there well cool
hey ice arceus i was thinking how about i make a logo for pokemon ice version and i've updated them water starters i made
Finla
007finla.png

By leebro96 at 2010-10-28
Finlale
008finlas.png

By leebro96 at 2010-11-03
and the new updated Finflate
009finflate.png

By leebro96 at 2010-12-24

Ok then,here they are.I apologize that they are sideways.If you like them I will color them in. Greemond evolves into Jewflake at level 23, and Jewflake evolves into Safrost at level 37.[attachment=6006][attachment=6007][attachment=6008]

Attachments

• greemond.jpg
    greemond.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 25
  • Jewflake.jpg
    Jewflake.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Safrost.jpg
    Safrost.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 15

@Night Pokemon Master: Those water starters are better thanks for working on them. Also it would be cool if you could make a Pokemon Ice Version logo.

@HypnoticLuxray: Thanks for the fakemon, they look great. I will review them further.

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: Sure, though what can you help us out with?

@pokemaister899: Alright thanks. There is already a storyline though you can edit it and add some things in if you want or just create a new storyline.

I still need to get the updating (which is the first thing to do on my list) and I also need to work on the first route and work further in with the starter town (Icelet Town). If anyone has suggestions for names or for anything else for the game then post here.

Back