Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshot Added* -check bottom of front post or post 1299-

@EPM: Thanks, though I am still working on the starter town, the white part is really annoying and I haven't quite figured out a way to actually get rid of that. Though there just might be one solution at the moment that I can think of to get rid of that, though it is a long process. Anyways I hope to solve the "white tile" problem soon.

@SmashUp: Thanks for the userbar, I will add it to the front post.

I haven't forgotten about updating the front post, hopefully that will happen soon.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshot Added* -check bottom of front post or post 1299-

Well, that was just plain rude. I really like Ice Arceus. You did a great job and I hope you get use to your new program. :)

Nice, The starter town is great, (Im sure you'll find out how to get rid of the white borders) i like the little tree in the center of the house and im guessing some event is gonna happen there

@SPM9: Thanks SPM9 I really appreciate it. :)

@Gr8Ampharos: Thanks Gr8Ampharos. Also yes I am going to get rid of the white borders. You are correct about the event. There is going to be a special event that is going to take place. Though I won't reveal much, its a surprise. :x

The most important thing on my list to work on his making the map of this region. I will also be adding more interesting facts about the game that are located on the front post.
Another thing that I have to do is update the front post and change some things up. All this will be done soon.

I have been working on the game and have updated the houses and also the Pokemon Lab. The new lab looks much better and I will add the new updated screenshot soon.

Well, well, If it isn't my old friend, Ice Arceus. I bet you'd never thought you would here from me again. How's the forum going? Well, I presume? Just thought I would stop on by and say salutations to my old friend. If you ever need any help with anything, gimme a call.

Hey toille12345, nice to see you again. The game is going great and so is the thread. If you wanna help with the game anytime then feel free to join back in.

You know what I just might. My life is really boring right now, and other than homework I am not that occupied anymore. Iv'e got nothing to lose. Whatever you need me to sprite, consider it done.

Tried colouring in Gym Leader Bloss but it seems I failed...

pkmnicegymleader2.png

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1175/pkmnicegymleader2.png

@toille12345: Thanks for joining back in. If you are free could you sprite Kingstrict?

@FatalAeroX: Thats pretty good....I guess.

Sure, shouldn't pose to be too difficult. Will be up by tomorrow!

Thanks Toille12345.

I am still working on the map, I will be starting on the routes.

I updated the Pokemon Lab (which looks really cool now). I am now reading up on some stuff and trying to get used to the program. I am going to be making the Route 1. Though it seems like activity on this thread has decreased. I would like to get help again for making the sprites, I will need to add them into the game and since I have gotten a Pokedex Template I can start adding in the information.

Can't wait for the surprise, i'm guessing if it is a legendary Pokemon, then its probably not yet on the forum

The screenshots are good except you should make it 3d like the pokemon games for ds like pokemon platinum oh and how about this for a region map
worldmapwithtownsandrou.png

By leebro96 at 2010-12-15

when we finish making this game will we get a download and if yes what do we play it on

well heres the water starters
Finla flying fish pokemon type water/flying height 1'2ft weight 10lbs
The dark blue bits on its wings are made of sapphires
007finla.png

By leebro96 at 2010-10-28
Finlale flying fish pokemon type water/flying height 3'3 weight 48lbs
Faster than its previous evolution its the fastest creature in the water
008finlas.png

By leebro96 at 2010-11-03
Finflate flying whale pokemon type water flying height 6'7ft weight 245lbs
It can make itself bigger than it appears with its inflate ability to scare opponents
009finflate.png

By leebro96 at 2010-12-15
keep in mind the grass starters i sent you before Ice Arceus They're a full evolution from lefant, lefaint then lefernator
and this water one starts from finla, finlale then finflate

@Gr8Ampharos: Well it is going to be a pretty cool surprise. It is going to occur in the starter town and it is going to be pretty big.

@NPM: Well I can't really make the game 3D, I don't have the technology or the program to make it 3D. Though I am trying to make the game a dual screen game. Also that region map is awesome, did you make it? To answer your other question, the second evolution seems to be matching, though it is kinda a big jump from a flying water Pokemon to a whale-like Pokemon.

I am trying to work on getting the routes done now, I am still getting used to the program and will probably speed things up whenever I read how to do somethings and especially fix the white borders.

yeah check my image shack acccount you can see all my sprites, and also you have a point about the big jump but like wailmer he's about 6'7ft and turns into something about 8 times bigger

Also NPM how did you make the region map? I was trying to create one, though it never worked out exactly since I couldn't get the pieces right.

Back