Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Front Post Updated*

That is pretty good, nice job. Though I would make it smaller and also do you have one without the black lines?

Don't you think they are kinda distracting?

Kinda. Do you want me to change the color? I can make them a light blue. If I make it smaller then the image will lose its quality. Photoshop is down for me, so I have to use dumb old MSPaint.

Sure if you want to also could you try to get rid of the black lines?

Also at the moment I am trying to sprite some characters that will be in the game that the player fights.

Ok, I will get rid of them, since the light blue looks ugly and distracting lol.

Attachments

• Flyonna Gym Badge.JPG
    Flyonna Gym Badge.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 6

Though nice job on it, it looked pretty good, just the black was distracting. I am currently working on the sprite and it looks awesome so far, I will post it once I am done.

Posted^^^^^^^ Too bland, or is it good?
EDIT: Added a smaller version.... By the way, I'm good at recoloring at already made sprites, but not so good at home made sprites like that one :D

Attachments

• Flyonna Small Badge.JPG
    Flyonna Small Badge.JPG
    1.5 KB · Views: 10
RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshots Coming Soon*

It looks better though it isn't in a proper badge format. The badge needs to be in a sprite form, check the sinnoh badges and see how they are. This is still too big and needs to be a bit clearer and the size needs to be cut down. Though overall its nice.

I will be uploading some screenshots and also a small demo of the game soon.

Sorry, but I have to drop out. I'm doing a game with some friends and I want to put my effort into that. Sorry again, the best of luck to you all.

1: I didn't know you wanted official sprites; Ok :)
2: Oh my goodness superfoof! I wish the best of luck to you :(
3: Ok Ice Arceus sir. I'll get to work, but I don't know about making sprites, and how good they will be. I have a new badge ready though. It is a ghost type badge. I was thinking we could have a ghost type gym with the Gym Leader Spyra. Spyra Spyr=Spir as in spirit and a as in a lol. I think it sounds catchy.

Attachments

• Gym Sprite Flyonna.JPG
    Gym Sprite Flyonna.JPG
    977 bytes · Views: 12

@superfoof: We will miss you. Thanks a bunch for making the rival sprites they were the best. Good luck with your game.

@Dustin: I will take the name into consideration. Also thanks for the sprite. Though did you save it as a .PNG?

@HeroOfSinnoh: Thanks mate. Also I should be uploading it soon, so be sure to keep checking back later.

Again if anyone would like to help with the programming then please notify me, I need another programmer for the game.

Also new changes are coming to the first post, so it is more organized. I changed some things already.

EDIT: If I have forgotten to add your name to the Jobs list then please notify me, also I will be updating the front post with the sprites that I have left out soon.

Oh my goodness :( I had all of the badges made in sprite form like Sinnoh's and then I accidentally clicked X and clicked No for saving them :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I hate that I did that. It took me two days lol. I will try again.

I will have the screenshots and also the demo either tomorrow or the next day. Also I am in need of another programmer. If anyone can help with the programming then it would be helpful. I also don't really have time to make a whole region map, but will try to get some possible towns done. Also I am trying to make a script for the Pokegear and trying to make the game a dual screen like the DS.

Back