Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Front Post Updated*

What is the area that your region is based off, or is it a random region?

Rouma Region ? [ROO-MAH)

Arctoire Region [Ice Theme] [Arc - twar]

@Hooker: I am leaning more towards Arctoire Region. Since it has an ice theme to it.

I am still looking for a programmer if anybody wants to help out with the programming. At the moment I am the only one and would appreciate help with the programming.

I'm afraid to ask but is the region based off a real life location?

It's all my fault. I should've been smart enough to look and ask. Besides, it wasn't you who called me a "jerk". Thank you superfoof for accepting my apology. May I use the piece, but give all spriting credit to you, and may I change the color? Thank you, Dustin

@superfoof: Nope, the region is not based on a real life location, its gonna be made up.

@Ice Arceus: Actually, it has been stated that it is based off of New York City. I really think that only Hiun City is based off of New York, beacuse a lot of other areas of Unova are rural. I, knowing by expirience, (my father works at the Apple Store in NY) New York City is not rural.

I 've maden a sprite:
owlfakemon.png

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6726/owlfakemon.png

@Dustin: Well I am probably not going to base it on New York, I will probably make it up. Though I am thinking of adding a big city in the game.

@Shaymin6.6: Thanks Shayming6.6, the sprite is great. I will add it to the front post.

There are some things I want to complete some things by. At the moment before I can advance with the programming I will need to lay out the region out. I will be working on the map of the region. That is the #1 priority on my list.

@Ice Arceus: Ohhhhhhh. I thought you were talking about Black and White. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding lol.

@Dustin: I was kinda confused at first at what you meant, though its fine now.

Sure Dustin you can. The more help the better. Though what would you like to help out with?

Thanks Ice Arceus. I would like to possibly like to help with spriting. Now I know to surely ask permission before I use someone's work lol. Umm I'm not really sure though other than that. I am still talking to superfoof about his sprite, and if I can use it for a badge that I will be working on.
~Dustin
EDIT: Perhaps there could be two Flying Type Gym Leaders. Flyona the female(already existant) and Flynn(just made by me) :D

You can help with the spriting if you want. Also you can try to make some badges as well. Its all up to you, whichever you want to do.

I will most likely get the map done in a couple of days, and I will post it whenever I am done with it. Again if anyone wants to help out with the spriting then please let me know.

Also I am having trouble with the tiles in the game. The tile selector can only select tiles that are 32x32, and I can't minimize that, so I am trying to find a way to add the tiles so the whole starter town looks better.

Okay once you are done with one of the badges just post it here so I can add it into the game and also write the script for it.

@Ice Arceus: I really don't know how you want them. What are the names of the cities? What cities do you want to have gyms in them? :)

Well first of all we need to get a simple outline of the gym badges. I should've provided you some gym types. Could you try to make a flying type gym badge since Flyona is a flying type gym leader. I don't know why you want the names of the cities since we haven't gotten all the names yet also I haven't made the map yet to see where the gyms will be located in. I will be making the map since it is the first thing to do on my list.

Ohhhh Ok :) Alright. i will start with Flyonna's Gym ;)

I have it! Alas, I can not post it because I do not have a photobucket or tinypic. I will make it as my avatar. Please save it when I make it as my avvy then you see it. My friend Silver7 drew it, and I sprited it. :) EDIT: I have it so where I can make it on here without a URL.

You know you can add it as an attachment.

I am currently working on the mapping. :)

Also Coastal Biology if you are reading this be sure to activate your PMing system since I cannot reply. I would really like for you to work for the game.

Back