Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version

@LostVoice: Those fakemons are amazing. Thanks a ton for helping out with the game. Once we get the sprite version of the fakemons, then I will post a battle scene with your fakemon in it.

____
Going to be working on the game more. I will be updating the front post soon with necessary updates once I get the chance to.

I am very impressed with the recreation of my Ice badge :) I think it should be the final version.

I tried viewing the ice badge to see how it looked, but it seems like that it is deleted by the creator.

You have it on the front page post :) Called Ice Badge (not final version) ;) Also, I don't even deserve to be working here, because I have been gone so much, but i was wondering if I could change my job from Spriter to Namer. I have a pretty good name for a Pokemon, but I don't know if it's used. It shouldn't be because I create it just now lol. It's called Rectrice (reck-tryce). It could be an Ice/Rock Type Legendary. I don't know, but ok. Thanks, Dustin

Well try clicking on the link.... :p
Also we have had many helpers been gone for weeks or even months and then returning to help out. If you want to be namer then that is fine and also I really do like the name Rectrice and fits one of the Pokemon in the game nicely. Though I haven't updated the front post with necessary name changes. I hope to do that soon.

Really? Cause it isn't working for me it says link is broken.

Ooopz sorry gonnahave to repost the link

icebadge.png

By leebro96 at 2010-12-04
heres the updated link

wth its not working again

Ok hopefully thisone is fixed
icebadge.png

By leebro96 at 2011-02-05

Woah! Now this is a cool looking game! If you guys need help with fakemon or anything, just ask me.an try to sprite, but I dont think Im that great at it. :/

Here is an example of a fakemon art and sprite:
Bufflow
Water Buffalo Pokemon
WaterBuffaloStarter.png

Monjello
Gelatin Pokemon
Gelatin.png

@Night Pokemon Master: Thanks for reposting it.

@Cofagrigus: Wow your fakemon is amazing, and your sprite is pretty good. We would really like it if you could help us out with the fakemon and/or spriting.

@JOLTEON42: It doesn't really matter. Could you possibly make an animation of like an attack. The animation just needs to include an attack and nothing else since we will need that for the game.

____
I am getting quite a few things done with the programming and have finally connected Icelet Town with Route 1. To enter Route 1 you will have to travel north of the town, but you cannot enter it without receiving your starter Pokemon.

Ok glad to help! And the thing is, I have a good idea 1/100 times, so if anyone has any good ideas for fakemon, then tell me and Ill draw it out.

Rectrice- The Glacier Pokemon
Type: Ice/Rock
Rectrice was formed by a giant glacier when the legendary pokemon Trectrock dropped a massive boulder on top of Arctican Glacier.

Trectrock- The Boulder Pokemon
Type: Rock/ Fire
Trectrock was formed by a large volcanic eruption spewing molten rock from itself. Trectrock rules a place no one dares to enter, The Volcanic Crater.
Locations
Arctican Glacier- A giant glacier which is the coldest spot in the region.
Volcanic Crater- The hottest, and only dry spot in the region. It erupted 4 thoudand years ago, creating Trectrock in the process

I would appreciate it if you drew these Pokemon as a concept drawing Cofagrigus. Just an idea of two legendary Pokemon. :D ~Dustin~

@Cofagrigus: Could you possibly draw Rectrice and Trectrock? Because I am planning to make those two similar to the regis except with eyes.

@Dustin: You know those two can be similar to the regi trios except they actually do have eyes.

____
Still working on finishing Route 1 and will most likely post some pictures soon.

Awesome Ice Arceus! Thanks! I am so glad you're using my Pokemon!!!!!! Overjoyed! Thank you Cofagrigus too if you can draw them :D Thank you both :D Sorry for the overuse of emoticons.....

@Dustin: No problem....

I am programming Route 1, but don't know what else to put on the map. I have a house on the side of map and is probably going to be the only house on that Route. But the left side is empty so give me your ideas, what would you like to see on Route 1?

Ice Arceus, is there any requests you would like for fakemon? Anything specific the team would like done?

I currently have some ideas that need a lot of sharpening up, considering i am not the best artist. They are Cer, Ceram, Ceraic, and Met. They are on age 103 or 104, I think.

woot, 1600th post on the thread as a group! wow!

@LostVoice: Well I was thinking of a grass type Pokemon found a lot throughout the game.

Back