Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version

Sure, but once you have the attacks I will have to finalize them. Also try getting some weaknesses by the attacks in as well, if you can.

Yeah, I will program the attacks. Just name them and also provide some information about them.

here is first attacks for Punchilla

Here is Kingstrict

Hope You Like Them! Got To GO!!!

Attachments

• Punchilla Attacks.png
    Punchilla Attacks.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Kingstrict Attacks.png
    Kingstrict Attacks.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 17

IceArceus: As a freelancer within the game, i'll make attacks too. Again, a long time with stats helps, but i'm not 100 percent sure about the stats fitting in. I'll be sure to make a full attack, though.

IcyChezburger: Make sure to list if it is physical or special. This means will its power be boosted by the attack stat (physical attack) or the special attack stat (special).

And one more thing: try not to make different attacks. If every pokemon had 10 different attacks we'd have about 1000 attacks to input.

I still need backsprites...

So far I have
2wfmrfc.gif

i know MotorRotom Remember those are only two completely different pokemon

I made one for the bug dragon pokemon here it is!

Hello, my brother is about to join i think he wants to b a namer!

Attachments

• bug dragon.png
    bug dragon.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 11

@IcyChezburger: For the first two attacks for Kingstrict I like, but probably won't include the other ones. Punchilla's attacks are perfect. MotorRotom might also be right, more stat information needs to be added into the attacks. Also I might add some attacks that we already know from previous Pokemon games.

@JOLTEON42: So far that is great. So during the battle it will somewhat look similar to that, but since we don't have the backsprite at the moment I wont be able to add it into the game....

____
I was playing Pokemon Soulsilver when I got some pretty good ideas to add to the map of the starter town and how to map out some things for Route 1. Again I am planning on making the starter town one of the few smallest towns in the game. The map dimensions are 50x30. Will be updating the front post soon with necessary artwork, jobs update, and also animations.

I have updated a couple things with the programming mostly player touching and also have been working with some of the menu scripts within the game. I have changed the bike speed to somewhat match the speed to most of the Pokemon games.
Again if anyone knows a scripter then please let me know.

IcyChezburger: Remember also that they are not pokemon card attacks. The attack "snap" has two different damage sets. You must change the name or keep them consistent.

Attacks don't do a set amount of damage (except for dragon rage and a few others). You should change damage to power and keep the power between 40 and 120.

Here are two new Fakemon for Pokemon Ice Version:

icedarkbug.png
icedarkspi.png

They are both Bug/Dark types. The base evolution is based on a daddy long leg and a black widow spider. Its evolution is based on a wolf-spider/tarantula/black widow.

I have yet to decide on a name so if you have an idea for it, please suggest one. If you guys don't like it, I can take it back or suggest something different.

For anyone doing the attacks, here's an example of a full attack(s).

Attachments

• Glastar Attacks Paint.png
    Glastar Attacks Paint.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 14
Back