Pokemon Ice Version

@fizz178: Well Articuno will be present in the game and we have dog type Pokemon, but might have more in the game later.

@silazu: I tried testing the sprite out, but for some reason the selection box is way to small since the sprite is small as well and just takes a small portion and adds the small portion to the map as an event. For the sprite to work I will need it in the format in the picture provided below. If this isn't possible then let me know.

Ok I will see what I can do
_________
Tffr-1.png

here is a new version of the male grunt sprite. Hopefully this one is the correct size :p

okay, received my tablet today
anyways, here is the platypus grass/water starter pokemon.

http://garitter.deviantart.com/art/Platypus-Pokemon-211965972

silazu said:
Iripus and its' evolutions looks awesome Garitter.

:D thank you, Silazu.
I was kind of debating on whether the second stage evolution looked okay or not. lol

@silazu: I will try it out, hopefully it fits in nicely.

@Shaymin6.6: Sure, it looks cool.

@Garitter: Nice starter, the second stage of the Pokemon looks fine.

I am going to try finishing up updating the in-game database and then finish the attack animations for the battle system. I found a way to get the battle system working, but will have to transfer all the items into another file, which could take some time, but hopefully it should be finished within a day whenever I get time.

Umm, well there isn't really much you can do, but I guess you could go back and find some fakemon information which I could've missed.

Game is going good in fact. I have found another way to get the battle system working without changing many scripts. If this ends up working the games progress could speed up and we could see a beta version soon.

Question~
what will you be using for music, if you're going to?
Will you figure a way to make your own, or will you use music that's been released for the games already? :3
And pokemon cries?

Music comes with Pokemon Essentials. The music I am using is the music from Pokemon Emerald and from the program. Pokemon cries come with Pokemon Essentials so I am just going to use those.

@Ice Arceus Let me know if the over world sprite works out. If it does I was going to go ahead and finish up making its walk cycle.

@Garitter, I'm supposed to color the platypus fakemon right? I just want to double check.

The updated sprite still doesn't work. Sorry. It seems like the sprite has to be the exact size provided below in the attachment.

Hey everyone! While I haven't been posting very often, I have been following this thread and everything looks great. Will get to work as soon as possible!

Ice Arceus said:
Music comes with Pokemon Essentials. The music I am using is the music from Pokemon Emerald and from the program. Pokemon cries come with Pokemon Essentials so I am just going to use those.

sweet! Emerald is the best <3
and alright

@Silazu: Yes. ^^ You're coloring them. Hope the lineart isn't too bad. I might try drawing in Manga studio next and see how that turns out.

Back