Pokemon Ice Version

@silazu: Looks cool. It can be a legendary in the game.

----
Still working on the programming. Expect some Route 2 screenshots soon.

@Umbreon/Espeon, Thanks :). I use paint tool sai to do line art and color my pictures. Then I use corel paint shop for any additional editing.

@Ice Arceus can't wait to see route 2

@SpaceBehemoth: You just recently missed the sign-ups, but the community will be able to play the game after the testers.

We are currently in need of badge sprites.

We are waiting for IceArceus to finish looking at some templates and programming route 1, and then he'll probably let you help with whatever we need help with :)

Kyogre wins! It appears that gen 3 is the most popular generation on this thread
1. My pic, and favorite poke is Kyogre
2. LilKyogre clearly likes Kyogre
3. SpaceBehemoth loves Rayquaza
4. IceArceus is using animation similar to gen 3's, and is using the 3rd generation HMs
:D

I can help sprite badges! List what badges there are, and I'll make a thread for them on the proboards forum.

fem.png

I finally finished the female trainers sprite. Next I will work on the over world sprites.

It looks pretty good, but she has a very high hairline in my opinion.

SpaceBehemoth, I need you to make a thread in the finished sprites forum for badges, because it won't let me.

IceArceus, until I know the badge types, I will post 1 of each type badge in the unfinished sprites forum. Also, I need pixel dimensions please.

ok Il try to get to making the thread,

@ICE, is there any way I can still get on testing? Iv been really eager about this as you knwo but I had a lot of hockey stuff going on recently...

@SpaceBehemoth: Well you see, the community will get the time to try it out after the testers try it out first. It won't take long.

@silazu: Garitter has made some/all of the gym leaders, but have been lost in this thread, so I don't quite remember all the types.. I will have to talk to her and will have to repost all the gym leaders.

----
I am planning for the mini-demo to last up to route 2, since both Route 1 and Route 2 are big/going to be big.

Okay

@Silazu
Can I do 4 and you do 4?

@Garitter
Just in case you didn't get my previous post or PM, I need base stats and movepools for the dark type elite four, and the last two psychic type elite four. I will make the other two of those since you only have 3 listed.

@patrick329: Just to let you know, the badge sprites will need to be the same style.

By same style, meaning, they should seem as if they were created by that same person. We just can't have sprites that have different style artworks everywhere in the game.

Back