Pokemon Promo Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good scan except, I don't know how to make a link to the scan when you click on the card.

Just take away the * from the code. If you need more scans,let me know.

[*url=http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u84/Pokemonmasterpa/DarkIvysaurWinner.jpg]Dark Ivysaur[/url]

It will look like this without the asterisk.

Dark Ivysaur

More cards for the Japanese DP-P Promo section

58/DP-P Garchomp Lv X Holo (Mystery of the Lakes & Shining Darkness Official Visual Book)

November 2007 DP Card Exchange
59/DP-P Burmy Plant Cloak Holo
60/DP-P Shellos West Sea Holo
61/DP-P Shinx Holo
62/DP-P Murkrow Holo
63/DP-P Eevee Holo
64/DP-P Magmar Holo
65/DP-P Electabuzz Holo
66/DP-P Riolu Holo

and 004/DP-P Lucario Lv X Holo comes from the (Diamond & Pearl Official Visual Book)

And for POP 1, Armaldo Ex has a Holo version now.

Updated the list with new promos. As for the Armaldo ex Holo from POP 1, I haven't seen a scan of it either. Arri can you get us a scan?

PKM4 said:
Updated the list with new promos. As for the Armaldo ex Holo from POP 1, I haven't seen a scan of it either. Arri can you get us a scan?

No problem

Armaldo.jpg

It's available in a 3-pack booster blister and features Armaldo EX, Tyranitar EX and Hooh EX, and from what I can tell, was 1st spoted in October at TRU's.

After a little thought I'm going to say that Grovyle will be the prerelease card for GE.

Edit: Gallade, Dialga, and Palkia will be in P7.

Updated with the two promos from the front page.

Thanks for the scan Arri!

I just added the Buizel as number 13 and I also added the POP 6 Gible as a holo.

The only reason I can think of is that they wanted the same year as the original.

Updated with some new cards and the Porygon 2 Great Encounters Prerelease Card.

Are you sure that we are going to have a Luxio for states? We already had one at the DP prerelease.

The Luxio is just a guess. There is no real confirmation at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back