Not open for further replies.
chillychina said:
darkria,misdreveis,dusknor,duskclops,murcrow,sable eye, absle
Correction:
Darkrai, Misdreavus, Dusknoir, Dusclops, Murkrow, Sableye, Absol

chillychina said:
Edit:gengar,huntar,gastly,banite,shuppit,umbrion

Correction:
Gengar, Haunter, Gastly, Banette, Shuppet, Umbreon.

And now, for my guess, I shall choose Zubat. It appears in dark caves or outside during the night. Being a bat derivative, Zubat is largely nocturnal.

rapidash,entie,and ponieta
Edit:this forum has no rules making the riddles and answers Pokemon related

When oboy signs on, let's hope he posts these obvious rules on the first post.
RULES
1) Riddles must be related to Pokemon.
2) One answer per post. Do not guess again until the person posting the riddle confirms your guess.
3) If you guess correctly, you start the next riddle. If you cannot be online, let us know VIA REPLY POST, and someone else (oboy or Snorchu) will decide who will do the next riddle via a simple guessing game or otherwise.
4) Anyone who breaks a rule will go on the Warning System. First offence is a verbal warning. Second offence is a one week ban from the thread. Third offence is a permaban from the thread and a mod report. Future offences will be dealt with much more harshly and may result in bans from the forum.
5) Your riddle should be cryptic yet descriptive.

Amendment to rules: ANYONE WHO BREAKS A RULE WILL ALSO HAVE THEIR POST DISCOUNTED. ANY GUESS MADE IN THAT POST WILL BE IGNORED.

red blastoise said:
What's this i'm in?
it's a jive, thats win!
jive??? and okay sorry snorchu there's no rules on the first post think about putting them there
Edit: what the ... is jive!

Snorchu said:
I would if I could, but it's not my post, it's oboy's.

My guess? I'd say... Ludicolo?

correct.

anyone of the 80 jive members (a TCG clan a while ago) should know the mascot, ludicolo.
and of course some others might have picked it up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back