Finished Pokemon Riddles (Not YPPY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, "the Oval shaped body" throws me off... *throws up hand* Imma just gonna totally guess and say Jolteon lol. He's the only speedster I use often...

I think "being fast" is refering to its evolution process. Pokemon that evolve by items or conditions CAN be faster then by level, yet somtimes this is slower.

I think its Blissey.

Well, I'll take my second guess then;

Feebas.

Its oval shaped. (sorta)
It can evolve at ANY level so its fast.
But it needs to have max beauty stat which can slow it down too.

shadoworganoid said:
Well, I'll take my second guess then;

Feebas.

Its oval shaped. (sorta)
It can evolve at ANY level so its fast.
But it needs to have max beauty stat which can slow it down too.

Sorry, no again. How does it have two types, exactly?

I am the fastest of the lot, though I am also second.
Although I evolve at any level there is something else that I need.
My Egg Group is the same as my Secondary Type.

If I were to guess, I'd have to say it's Piloswine. It's rather fast, but it's the second in the evolution chain; It's part-ground type and also in the Ground Group; and it can evolves but needs a certain other condition to evolve.

Snorchu said:
I am the fastest of the lot, though I am also second.
Although I evolve at any level there is something else that I need.
My Egg Group is the same as my Secondary Type.

If I were to guess, I'd have to say it's Piloswine. It's rather fast, but it's the second in the evolution chain; It's part-ground type and also in the Ground Group; and it can evolves but needs a certain other condition to evolve.

Good guess, but no.

Critical Poison is achieved by a Heart Scale. That probably means you learn Toxic by level up. Still not sure about the speed, but this makes my next guess Roselia (Plant group, evolves with a stone, learns Toxic by level-up, second in chain as of Gen IV).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back