BW/BW2 Pokemon Sunday to reveal New Legendary

Panthera

Pokemon look like Pokemon. Not Digimon.
The episode summary for the Pokemon Sunday episode that airs July 25th has surfaced, and it states that a new Legendary Pokemon will be shown.
Another special episode 300 anniversary episode, first revelation of a new legendary Pokemon.

They described the Legendary as "Maboroshi no Pokemon", which is the title for Legendaries such as Mew, Manaphy and Shaymin. So it's most likely that this in fact will be a smaller Pokemon such as them, and won't be the 3rd Legendary in the trio. Honestly I think its the Pokemon shown at the end of the trailer for next years movie, but I guess we'll see.

What do you guys think?

I hope it's a cool legendary... Like Darkrai :D
I'm not sure what I feel about that pokemon in the trailer... We'll see :D

The one at the end of the movie doesn't look like a legendary Pokemon to me... but then again, neither does Shaymin. Anyway, I'm curious to see what they will reveal! I hope it will be something else then V. :p

hmm :/ wonder what it is? Well, it airs in two weeks, so I wil be excited to see it.

s2daam said:
hmm :/ wonder what it is? Well, it airs in two weeks, so I wil be excited to see it.

In two weeks? I figured it aired every sunday. <_< You know, explaining the name.

Either it will be the mascot of the third version, the red eared one at the end of the trailer, or a filler legendary.

In the preview, didnt they show a silhouette for Wargle (Wooguru)?

EDIT: Wargle looks legend enough. Thats what I thought when I first thought it.

RaiRyu said:
Either it will be the mascot of the third version, the red eared one at the end of the trailer, or a filler legendary.

Yeah, it could be the third one to finish out the Zekrom/Reshiram trio. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

dmaster out.

I forgot to explain that in the description, they described the Legendary as Maboroshi no Pokemon, which is the title for Legendaries such as Mew, Manaphy and Shaymin.

So it's most likely that this in fact will be a smaller Pokemon such as them, and won't be the 3rd Legendary in the trio.

Back