Pokemon TCG Live’s First Year of Stats Released, Less Than 3% Usage Compared to Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

I feel you don't understand. Pokemon tcg live is a bad game. It looks bad, it sounds bad and nothing happens. Master duel makes you feel powerful. You get board slap, which sends cards flying, the game looks good and sounds vicious. Imagine evolving into charizard ex, it's card image pops up animated on the screen with its name, type and hp appearing and it slams the board and shakes everything AND then the other cards shake.
Master duel f****** spoiled me and now I can't play tcg live. I want to but then I hear the game, see the cringe characters and their animations and it makes me hate it because the game could be better.
Here us a game I play so you can see what I mean if you've not played
Live is very buggy and pretty unstable as it is, trying to add animation will probably crash the game or glitch it even more. If you visit the subreddit, the game time is most crippled by 8+hr maintenance when a game breaking bug occurs. Also they have a very small dev team compared direwolf, and they get a small budget to work with. Which means theres very little incentive to do the bare minimum. Tcpi gets thiet budget from one of the TCP parent company. Also no in game purchases means its operated as a loss. Tcp decided it was too expensive to maintain Ptgco so they downsized and went with live.

Live is very buggy and pretty unstable as it is, trying to add animation will probably crash the game or glitch it even more. If you visit the subreddit, the game time is most crippled by 8+hr maintenance when a game breaking bug occurs. Also they have a very small dev team compared direwolf, and they get a small budget to work with. Which means theres very little incentive to do the bare minimum. Tcpi gets thiet budget from one of the TCP parent company. Also no in game purchases means its operated as a loss. Tcp decided it was too expensive to maintain Ptgco so they downsized and went with live.
You do know that pokemon makes like a trillion dollars a month right? They can afford to make it better. Us yugioh players have a sexy client to play on and komoney makes far less than pokemon, like FAR less. Stop allowing them to make you think they can't afford it. You just don't want better.

I feel you don't understand. Pokemon tcg live is a bad game. It looks bad, it sounds bad and nothing happens. Master duel makes you feel powerful. You get board slap, which sends cards flying, the game looks good and sounds vicious. Imagine evolving into charizard ex, it's card image pops up animated on the screen with its name, type and hp appearing and it slams the board and shakes everything AND then the other cards shake.
Master duel f****** spoiled me and now I can't play tcg live. I want to but then I hear the game, see the cringe characters and their animations and it makes me hate it because the game could be better.
Here us a game I play so you can see what I mean if you've not played
Personally, I think this is worse. There's too much going on and it's way too busy, I think a better example would be MtG Arena.

Master Duel is also on Steam which probably helps visibility.

Back