Pokemon pokemon that should have never been invented

Status
Not open for further replies.
ambipom. It looks creepy, and it has not been confirmed, but we all know that ash's aipom will evolve:(

i thought bidoof was cool until they gave it the person english name.
and i kinda-sorta agree with the magikarp ecxept that with no magikarp there would be no gyrados
i also agree with dunsparce, that pokemon is just a waste of pokemon life
ambipom does look creepy.
the first time i saw it i had a nightmare that night

for me Shaymin SUX! bcoz it is a legendary pokemon but it looks perfectly harmless...well much harmless than all the other ones(mew, celebi, jirachi, phione, and manaphy) it also looks like a hump of grass!!

Well, baby pokemon in general. They add nothing at all to the game and are there simply to fill up the pokedex. Although I think they can be forgiven for Munchlax.

And yes, some evos in DP seriously did not need to be done. At all. Rhyperior gets a special note. The seriously annoying thing here is that they gave already good pokemon evolutions and neglected others which really needed it (They could have evolved SudoWoodo, instead of just giving it a lame baby).

Making time and space pokemon just put the icing on the cake.

bacon u are so right here are my top 5 dumbest Pokémon
1.stanler
2.shedinja
3.snover
4.voltorb
5.venonat

Blissey, hands down. Some others: Bonsly and Mime Jr. I mean, sheesh, Sudowoodo is bad enough without an evolution, and Mr. Mime wouldn't do too bad with one either...

Shawn out.

i think they could make a evolve of rather tauros and skarmory. otherwise there Pokémon that are kinda worthless.

i also hate the new evos in DP: rhyperior, electivire, lickiliki(is my spelling right?), Magmortar bcoz they all became FAT! i like the other ons though like weavil and Gallade

magmamortar semifat electrive is ripped rhyperior was fat as a rhydon lickily who cares about that weird thing anyway.oh and ampiom looks like it has otters 4 tales O_O ehwwwww!!!!!

I like the idea of there being an aipom evolve, but ambipom is just wrong. 4th gen pre/evos which I think should have never been made: ambipom, rhyferior, roserade, togekiss, tangrowth, lickicly, magnezone and froslass.

I dont really like Pinser or toros. I say that because I always forget that they exist

I Only despise Arceus "The ONLY Pokemon that stands in the way of my Legendary Team which I will Use to defeat my rival that Does not use EV"!

I think some evolves of DP that the pokemon evolves from the old one, like Electivire. They are quite... quite ugly. I don't know how to say it. It seem like that the designer have no idea then create them.

I like all of the Pokemon.....except for one. Arceus.

I mean, come on. They've already made two "God of all Pokemon" Pokemon, so why make another one? Also, it doesn't need to have that high of Base Stats.

I just think that Arceus is pointless and annoying.

Mew (the supposed creator of all Pokemon)

Ho-oh (the Pokemon that watches over the Earth and doesn't live in Earth, nor space(even watches over humans))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back