Jose said:
ratata
geodude
raticate
zubat
starly
bidoof!!!
pikachu!!!!!
Pikachu is THE mascot. Raichu was one of the better Electric types. Before Magneton got its Steel type and Electabuzz could evolve, that is.

Crobat is quite decent. :S

Raticate/Ratatta?? Well, they need weak Pokemon at the start of the game.

Golem rocks for noobs. It's easy to win.

Bidoof sucks, but the same reason as Raticate.

Staraptor>Pidgeot.

I really think that Lanturn shouldn't have been invented. Yes, it looks nice, but it deserves MUCH better stats! :(

Chingling- Chimecho stunk already, it didn't need a crappier version of itself
Voltorb, Electrode- Really fast, but really bad idea. It's just upside down. They got lazy!!
Pichu, Pikachu- Sorry but Pikachu and Pichu SUCK. It maybe the mascot, but we didn't need them taking up a space in r/s/e and d/p.

Flygon Ruler said:
Chingling- Chimecho stunk already, it didn't need a crappier version of itself
Voltorb, Electrode- Really fast, but really bad idea. It's just upside down. They got lazy!!
Pichu, Pikachu- Sorry but Pikachu and Pichu SUCK. It maybe the mascot, but we didn't need them taking up a space in r/s/e and d/p.
Well, I agree with the Pichu part. But Ash really needed a sucky Electric Pokemon.

All pokemon should have been invented,if all pokemon were powerhouses it would be all weird.The weaklings add ballance to the pokemon world.:)

HONESTLY....

i hate manectrike and garchomp

waste of time electrike/menctric

and Garchomp-- How wanna be can you get? A Tyranitar/Salamance/Dragonite in one

STUPID

xD

Adamant Jirachi....

AJ: I agree with you. Garchomp is a wanna be and was just made to add more dragons into the game. It's a copy of flygon and tyranitar except its ability sucks.
Another is Slowking, they just made it so that its harder to get all the pokemon. It's no different than Slowbro. BTW: In pokemon 2000, why did slowking talk.

no idea. OK in my opinion and probobally all yours, the number one pokemon which should have never been invented is: ARCEUS!! Yes?

my least favorite pokemon that should get away from everyones life is DELIBIRD!!!!! i mean really name 1 person that has one its so weird it has a bag 4 a butt.sick just sick.

I think arceus should have been invented. Its the alpha pokemon. We need a pokemon who created all pokemon.

cool said:
my least favorite pokemon that should get away from everyones life is DELIBIRD!!!!! i mean really name 1 person that has one its so weird it has a bag 4 a butt.sick just sick.

TAKE THAT BACK!! *angry face*

Delibird just happens to be one of my absolute favorite Pokemon. He's soo awesome! =3

h.d.v.b said:
All pokemon should have been invented,if all pokemon were powerhouses it would be all weird.The weaklings add ballance to the pokemon world.

I completely agree with that, that's exactly how I feel. There's no such thing IMO as a 'Pokemon that should have never been invented'.

It's no different than Slowbro. BTW: In pokemon 2000, why did slowking talk.

I think Wiki does a nice job of explaining it. ;)
The person who wrote it on Wikipedia said:
The Shellder biting Slowking's head injects toxins inside its brain every time Slowking yawns. The poisons interact with Slowking's neural tissue to unlock mental faculties hitherto untapped, making Slowking considerably smarter and more alert than the sluggish Slowpoke or Slowbro. This makes it stand out among the aforementioned species, which recognize it as a leader of sorts. It is considered one of the smartest of all the Pokemon species, even capable of learning to understand and use human speech.

yeesh fine i take it back but what about kricketune i mean its mario+bug=kricketune and dont forget dont u notice that venomoth+ninjask=mothim i mean like of ideas on those 2.

Oh blaahhh that kricketot. No one even uses it lol! It's weak, it's a bug, and it smells :{

rounin said:
Phione and Riolu. Shaymin?

No, Shaymin should stay....he's my fav Pokemon.

Anyway, Caterpie, Wurmple, Bidoof, Probopass, Togekiss, Lickylicky, Kakuna, Wurmple, and the list goes on and on....

They should have never been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back