Pokemon: The Dark Age. Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 2 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

OOC: finally! the battle is over

RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 2 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Ooc: You could have just said you were bored of it

"Haha... Thanks Blue Wind..."

OoC: sorry :(
"No problem." Blue Wind said to Flare. Blue Wind observed the battlefield of fallen comrades and enemies. At the moment, Blue Wind couldnt tell if the Shadow Kings army had more cassualties. Blue Wind decided to go back to camp.

Flare followed Blue Wind

RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 1 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

A Scrafty, having just arrived to witness the final moments of the battle, hid and waited until it was safe to come out. When it was safe, the Scrafty casually wondered onto the battlefield, layed down on the floor, using a fallen soldier as a head rest; he then began to hum a tune he had heard on his travels. The Scrafty whistled at certain points when a flute was meant to play.

RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 1 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

That song...it can't be...it's the River Song. That melody has been passed down through my clan for ages. If he heard that song, maybe he came across my clan and can tell me where they are. Dious thought to himself.
"Interesting choice for a pillow. Interesting melody, as well. Mind telling me where you heard it?" Dious inquired.

Rogue arrives at camp. He moves to the practice arena. He needs to train before he can talk. He roars, and lifts his arms. A pillar erupts under a dummy, and it flies into the distance. He raises a boulder and slams it into a dummy against a wall, crushing it. He freezes a third, and then chants a spell. A bolt of lightning drops on it, shattering it. Rogue walks up to another dummy and punches clean through it. Suddenly, he falls over. His skin becomes a darker black, and his eyes glow read. A black mist moves from him to a dummy, and Rogue faints. His colors return to normal. The dummy twitches, and suddenly pulls itself off of the stand. It looks around, and sees Rogue's fallen body. It's skin begins to melt, until it is a Tyranitar. It walks away. Rogue wakes up, a few minutes later. He notices a missing dummy. He gasps, "No! I created an poltergeist. I let my anger control me. I must warn the others. They could get seriously hurt!"

Meanwhile, the poltergeist walks into a tent. There is a soldier in it. He sees the poltergeist and salutes. "General Rogue, sir!" The poltergeist merely walks up to the soldier, and punches through him. He let's out an ear-splitting scream, and then dies. The poltergeist smiles, and walks out of the tent.

Ooc: I'm curious, did you really mean poltergeist or doppelgänger?

While omega was walking into a tent and sees the tyranitar and runs towards him and says "Sir All the bad pokemon are gone! Sir? Sir? You look funny. Are you all... AHHHHHH!!!!" Omega fell to the ground barely being able to breath... (I am not dead)

Ooc: Poltergeist. As you can read on the first page, there is evil magic. It is not a power-up, but simply a magic that dark-types learn through lots of practice. It just comes to them. Some use it intentionally, but when you avoid it, if your emotions take over too much, you use it unintentionally. In this case, Rogue accidentally unleashed a powerful poltergeist. Evil magic only causes harm. It can be stopped however. If you need any more abilities explaied, all you have to do is ask.

Also, Zade, saying what the Poltergeist is doing is still god-modding, but it's okay this time. Only make actions for yourself, unless I say otherwise. Semi-mod mode is no longer active. Also, no one saw who hit Zade.

patrick329 said:
Also, Zade, saying what the Poltergeist is doing is still god-modding, but it's okay this time. Only make actions for yourself, unless I say otherwise. Semi-mod mode is no longer active. Also, no one saw who hit Zade.
Oh sorry I thought God-modding was only making other people do stuff I did not know it also counted if you make a CPU do something.

The Scrafty stopped and opened his left eye, and looked up at Dious. "...I had heard it on my travels, someone performed the proper melody at a festival, and I took a liking to it." the Scrafty closed his left eye and began to hum the tune once more.

*Blue Wind arrived at camp*
Blue Wind heard an ear splitting scream... Then another! It was coming from Rogues tent. Was he causing the screams? Blue Wind walked into the tent. "Sir, is everything al-" Blue Wind paused. He saw rogue standing over two seemingly dead boddies. One of which was a reinforcement. The other was... Flare!

Ooc: No one knows Poltergeist did it.

OoC: Blue Wind thinks its Rogue, not the Potluck... Postit... whatever its called (lawl)

Ooc: oh lol. You know what a Poltergeist is, right?

Krodin Is ravaging targets at the archery area he hears to the scream and decides to ignore it mumbling to himself, " just practicing battle perhaps".

OOC: Okay, I wondering because a doppelganger is like an evil copy and a poltergeist is a malevolent spirit who messes with a household, so I wasn't sure if you had made a mistake or not.
IC: "Do you remember who was playing that tune?" Dious questioned in a stern voice.

OoC: yes i know what a ploterguess... whatever it is, is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back