Pokemon: The Dark Age. Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 1 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Flare started to cry as seeing his team mate go down. "Why... Why Rouge? Why!!??"

RE: Pokemon: The Dark Age. 1 spots left! Rise of Gladus. We've found their weakness!

Ooc: I am going to say again, since there seems to be some misconception, that the battlefield is not visible from camp. It is several minutes away.

Ic: Rogue walks through camp, and finds Blue Wind. He says, "There's a mistake. That's a Poltergeist! Where did it go? We need to find it!"

Blue Wind didnt know what to say. And what the heck was a potaguess... Whatever Rogue called it. "Well what does it look like?" Blue Wind asked.

The Scrafty thought for a moment, before remembering something, "Oh yeah! I think it was ten or so miles from here, but they've already packed up and left..." he then introduced himself, "...Also, incase you wanted my name, it's Carlos."

Rogue says, "a Poltergeist is evil energy. It looks like whatever it wants to, and gains that being's abilities. Currently, it looks like me. I think it's looking for Gladus right now. We have to stop it, and I want you and your squad to do it! Together, you should be able to bring it down. Poltergeists take a while to get used to their current forms."

Driller knew exacly what to do... Lay a boobytrap!!!
He immediately started to dig a huge hole. When he soon dug up he took some big sticks and putted them on a way so they could cover the hole perfectly and then he took a lot of sand to give the sticks perfect camouflage, and voilá!!

"Thank you, Carlos. My name's Dious. So...Is there a reason you're hanging out around here?" Dious queried.

Ooc: I forgot to say, but all who know are supposed to stop the poltergeist.

Ic: The Poltergeist walks right into the trap. It looks around, and then begins to dig at a fair speed.

OOC: I AM SO SORRY! i have had school.

Ooc: It's fine, we all have it :D Activities have been a bit slow lately anyways

Ooc: Yeah school has finally started so you might not see me around the forms as much.

Carlos answered Dious' question without hesitation, "Me? Well, I travel all the time, so I stopped here to take a quick rest..." Carlos decided it was his turn to as Dious some questions, "...Are you alone? Or do you have companions?"

Dious surveys the surroundings and finds the rest of the Resistance men had left. "I have allies back at camp, but besides that I'm alone," Dious responed. "What direction from here was this music festival?"

"West, why are you asking me these questions?" Carlos asked the Zoroark, realizing only a few moments ago that he had said something that interested Dious, and he wanted to know what this was about.

"I'm asking you so I can try to track down this Zoroark," Dious answered.

"Well, didn't I already say that the poor fellow was taken away by security? I think it's a bit too late to start searching for the musician..." Carlos looked over Dious' shoulder, seeing if he could spot anyone else, to no avail.

"You didn't say he was taken away by security. What kind of security was it?", Dious inquired further.

"I...I can't remember, okay? Besides, the only reason I saw him being taken away was because I wanted to ask him something..." Carlos said to Dious, a hint of irritation in his voice.

"I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but what was it that you wanted to ask him?" Dious questioned.

Carlos was startled by his question, and his face went a little red, "Umm...Well...His music was one of the best I've heard, and it was so good I thought...Umm..." Carlos averted his gaze, embarrased, "...That maybe he had heard the tune from...Melloetta?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back