Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense

I beat the game twice it is very addicting and all my pokemon were level 25 when i got to route 3

when is the next update gonna be cuz i want to play a new level

I know that usually timeshift tells about the updates but i kinda want to do it so version 2.5 will be finished sometime firday-sunday
There will be a new level which is misty's gym
Now able to trade pokemon
Golem will be available

And if you buy this game called Nin-ja you get codes
you can buy it for 5$ to get 3 codes to get a shiny pikachu
10$ to get 3 codes to turn your starter pokemon shiny
15$ to get 30,000 poke money
20$ to get 3 codes for a shiny mew

The next update is scheduled to be released next weekend (sometime between Friday and Sunday). So far, the following is supposed to be included in the next update:

• Trading - Yes, the ability to trade pokemon with yourself is coming very soon! Certain pokemon such as Graveler will be able to evolve when traded.
  • New level - The next level will take place in the Cerulean Gym. Not many details about this are known yet but we will find out soon enough.
  • New evolutions - So far the only one mentioned for this next update is Golem, which you can obtain after trading. There may be more evolutions to come with this update, but Golem is currently the only one.

Now, some of you are probably wondering how trading will work, so I will try to explain. When you want to trade a pokemon, you can go to the trading menu and select the one you want to trade. The pokemon will be replaced with a unique code. You can then trade your code with another code (whether it is from one of your own profiles or a friend's). To complete the trade, go back onto the trading menu and enter the code you received from your friend/other profile. As soon as you enter the code correctly, you will receive the traded pokemon.

There may be some more stuff to come in this update so I will get back to you if there is anything to add. But right now I'm going to go to bed as it is 1:57am here in the UK!

EDIT: I guess I was Ninja-Ja'd

Yoda 432 said:
I stumbled across this really run game on YouTube.
It's basically a Tower Defense game, but you use and train Pokemon.
You even get a starter and can catch new Pokemon, level them up, and even teach them new moves! Go try it out; it's awesome!
Game Link
What level are you stuck on?
Stupid Mt. Moon >_>
He made mount moon. 1 much easier, now. =P

when we buy the nin-ja game will we get the pokemon defense codes in our email or will it be sent to me to like my mailbox or sometihng

wow i bought the nin-ja game hero addition and it has been about 52 hours and still didnt get my codes for pokemon tower defense does anybody know sam's email so i can email him plz

Pokemon tower defence was liked by most of the people and people mostly children use to enjoy it, moon at the moment and am training an army of Mankey.

@Pokemon and adan15 - This is what Sam has posted on his blog (where I get the news I share with everyone):

"Once we get your payment we will send you the game and the PTD codes within 24 hours. The Ninja-ja prizes will be delivered at a different date."

If you guys still haven't received your codes, you could try emailing Sam. He will still need to verify that you each bought Ninja-Ja before he emails you back, obviously. His email address is, in case you need it:

[email protected]

Please remember that there are thousands of people buying the game, so don't expect him to reply instantly. The emails are not automated either, so it will take a while for him to email everyone their codes. On top of this, he is updating PTD and Ninja-Ja and doing other things with his life, so he will take even longer to sort out all his emails. In other words, despite everything he's said, he may not be able to fulfil his promise of emailing you within 24 hours due to all these factors. However, I hope your codes arrive soon.

@Everyone - Now I will keep you guys updated. At the time of posting this, this is the latest progress on the next update:

• Trading - 0%
  • Level 10 - 80%
  • New Evolutions - 83%
  • New Catchable Pokemon - 100%
  • New Non-catchable Pokemon - 100%
  • NPC (Non-playable Character) Trade - 0%

I know you are all thinking, "how will NPC trading work?". Well, I'm afraid I can't answer that either. We'll just have to wait and see! :p

It could be done by tomorrow, but it mainly depends on how long it will take to add trading. I'd say Sunday/Monday is more likely.

I am the God of hellfire pokemon tower defense, and I bring you fire news/progress on next week's update:

• Shiny versions of all pokemon (not every catchable pokemon has its own shiny sprite yet) - 100%
  • Move Relearner - That's right! If you want your pokemon to re-learn a move, you can do so (for a small price) - 70%
  • New challenge mode level - In this level there will be a different type of objective, but I will leave this as a surprise - 100%
  • New pokemon to capture (you have to use the prize you win from the new challenge level in order to be able to catch it) - 100%
  • Level cap increase - This is planned to go up to lvl 28 (although it may be higher/lower) - 100%
  • New evolutions - 100%

There will only be 2 re-learnable moves included in this update due to Sam (the developer of PTD) running out of time. Don't worry - more moves will be added to this feature in future updates. :)

Back