BW/BW2 Pokemon types you'd like to see?

What type of pokemon would you like to see more of?

• Normal

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Fire

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Water

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Electric

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Grass

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Fighting

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Poison

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Ground

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Flying

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Psychic

• Bug

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Rock

• Ghost

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Dragon

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Steel

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • ???

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
More fire types, there are way to many water and grass types. True, forests and oceans make up most of the habitat of Pokemon in the regions previous, but we need more fires.

I'm definitely looking for Fire type. I was really disappointed with the lack of new Fire types for Gen.4 ): I want an awesome fire type that I can love even more then my Growlithe. :) Here's to hoping of course. No more water, maybe 2 or 3 new water evolutions but that's it. We've got enough water types to last us forever. D: Hmm, some awesome Bug types might be nice. I'd also like a wider variety of Flying. Just saying.

I want more ghost, bug, and ice types. And i would especially like more combinations of these.

Combinations I'm hoping will be represented in this generation:
Bug/Ice
Bug/Fire
Ghost/Fire
Ghost/Steel
Ghost/Water
Grass/Water
Ghost/Bug
Ghost/Ice
Bug/Grass
Grass/Steel
Bug/Normal
Grass/Ghost

Ghost needs more pokemon. Fire needs a 3 evolution line. There needs to be a new type to balance Dragon and Steel. But overall I want a awesome new electric pokemon like what Raichu is today. :D

I'd liek to see some more powerful pure Dark-types. Also, some better moves. Crunch and Dark Pulse don't really cut it and they're the only reliable strong Dark moves

I'd be glad to see more ghost if they're original enough.

I'm really missing original grass Pokémon. The Gen IV ones they give aren't quite satisfactory.

Back