Pokemon Zircon and Jasper Online: Demo Available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can help with scripts. I know and can do GML. I can do tests on scripts to make sure they work properly before sending them to you, so long as we keep on the same basis. I know my GML and would be glad to help you with anything you need help with.

holy crud!

You would be willing to do that?! You're my hero!

Well currently, I have no idea where to start with on the battle engine. Things that would be helpful would be:
Attack Database [containing attack name, power, pp, type, catergory, and accuracy]

I will surely let you know when I get started in the battle engine's mechanics!

Also, there's a memory leak that I've been trying to get rid of for weeks!
I tried removing the Super Sound scripts to see if it had something to do with the music but no luck!
If I were to give you the GMK?

If you want to zip the whole project up I can most defiantly take a look at it. That way I have everything and I can check everything to make sure there is no errors. Sometimes I know you stare at something trying to figure it out for hours on end and you just cannot figure it out, like at all. Then you have someone else look it over and you go "Oh...I should have seen that." So if you zip it up, I can give you access to my box.net account where we can change files easier, and we have everything in one space.

Well I'm warning you that it's a mess!
I started quite a long time ago on this so it's mixed with D&D and GML.

However, since the game uses external music, it will give you errors if you don't have everything and this beast is 78MB total!

I got 1GB space on my box.net - Which I haven't put to any use yet, haha. Eh don't worry about it if it's a mess, I can work through it. So do you want to do the box.net thing? If so I can send you credentials via pm.

How do I use that?
I've never even heard of it. :p

Here's the smallest thing, the battle engine itself
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q20v3n

No work has gone into yet :[

And I know I can combine all of those scripts together but I'd rather not do that yet. (unless you feel the need to)

Do you know how to zip a file? xP If so were good. Once you log in it will extremely easy. You will just click on the folder that says "Pokemon Jasper & Zircon". Should be simple enough. And no I don't have anything in the folder that says personal files. lol I had to make a folder upon opening the account, and well it was what I came up with. ;p But ya I will PM you credentials. And do you have a skype/aim? Might be slightly easier.

Charizard88 said:
Do you know how to zip a file? xP If so were good. Once you log in it will extremely easy. You will just click on the folder that says "Pokemon Jasper & Zircon". Should be simple enough. And no I don't have anything in the folder that says personal files. lol I had to make a folder upon opening the account, and well it was what I came up with. ;p But ya I will PM you credentials. And do you have a skype/aim? Might be slightly easier.

aim's zierant.

Of course I can zip!
haha.

He does have banner for it but I think the dude was talking about making strong mascot.....also zie I didn't know if you saw but I'm on vacation...

Okay, no problem. But I may be able to do something about it. What program are you using? RPG maker, Game Maker... etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back