Pokemon Zircon and Jasper Online: Demo Available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I won't be able to make that many today as I was away from home for a while.

not really, lol
you just use ivofwhateverstat=floor(random(30))+1
Since the random numbers start at 0, add a 1 to the number. That way it will start at 1 and end at 31.

Then store that information.

Zierant said:
not really, lol
you just use ivofwhateverstat=floor(random(30))+1
Since the random numbers start at 0, add a 1 to the number. That way it will start at 1 and end at 31.

Then store that information.

o_O That's a lot easier than I thought! I guess my game will have IVs after all.:D Thanks.

Game Maker 7

Porygon-X said:
o_O That's a lot easier than I thought! I guess my game will have IVs after all.:D Thanks.
I'm also using these formulas if you need them
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats#Formula

Zierant said:
Game Maker 7

I'm also using these formulas if you need them
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats#Formula

Game Maker 7 .... Pro I assume?

Oh, and thanks for that link! I was already using Serebii's Game Mechanics section.

New Update:
Currently switching to HGSS graphics ONLY for the second region. I've gotten a couple of areas complete and here's one of them

Reddington City
redqf.png

Guess what's hidden! :]

The game says - "I need more love ;_;"

Zircon? Wow that's a great anem. This is going really well. The demo is good and so is the video of them. You're really progressing and making use of your time on this project.

But I really don't pike the legendaries just having around like that. And the battles.

Those are beta locations so I can test them. Of course they'll be removed :p
Plus I'll only be using a few legendaries, not all of them.

And I'm currently working on the battle engine, in the videos and demos their is no progress in the battle system.

lol, I find it odd that you just registered today and posted in here.
Why did you choose that name?

I registered today. I chose the name because.... I heard my brother talking about it in his sleep.

I've been watching this for a while and eventually I thought what the heck what am I doing and registered.

Zircon said:
I registered today. I chose the name because.... I heard my brother talking about it in his sleep.

I've been watching this for a while and eventually I thought what the heck what am I doing and registered.

dude!

DX

Please don't make a Jasper!
haha

Why on earth would I make a jasper. I could get my bro to but that would be stupid.
Anyway, back to your game. This is no te place to discuss usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back