• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PokemonLv63X

Status
Not open for further replies.
great trader, nice extras (though i wanted something better than a muk....stick to MDon cards for me =]) +1, hope we get to trade again soon!!!!!!

Great trader, fast shipper but lied about condition...said EX card was mint but it was in excellent condition...=(

+1

+0

He sent a non-foil version of something he was supposed to send RH, then complained that it wasn't that big of a deal and how I shouldn't get so worked up about it. Afterwards, he tries accusing me of not even confirming a trade for the RH card. He finally sent, but after a couple of weeks worth of waiting and much of my wasted postage and supplies. I would definitely not recommend trading with this person. I should also add that the two cards he sent originally were in terrible condition when he said they were mint.

+1 Card arrived quickly and in good condition. Thanks so much and best of luck to you

Did not receive the Junk Arm and the E/R Legend wasn't in great condition either. It has minor peeling... I'm still gonna leave a +1 because I did received the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back