Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! [Wi-Fi is back! Yeah!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Check out the mothly giveaway and auction! BIG UPDATE

JC3 said:
ill trade you a dubious disk or upgrade for your Ralts, Naughty

That's the shiny Ralts, right? It's not worth just a Doubious disk/Upgrade. I'm in need of good IV pokemon, right now. In fact, I will be changing my wants after I post this.

No 31's, though Happiny is strangely all 15's. Anything simpler I can get you? Chansey has 30 in HP and 29 in Sp. Def., plus I am trying to get rid of multiple pokemon in one evolutionary line right now.

... that's because the Happiny is Level 1, isn't it? You can only really accurately tell if the pokemon is level 30 and above... What level is the chansey?

I could clone and trade you back the original.

I use them in the VGC. I don't want an AR anywhere near my pokemon.

I am able to get Treeko thanks to safariblade now! I'll make you an egg after we trade.

After who trades? You and I? Or you and safariblade? Ether way, if you can get me an egg, I'll do the trade.

Uhh... Exp. Share and maybe an UpGrade and Dubious Disk for your Latias? I might go get something else for this deal...

~SS

As I've said above, I'm going to change my wants. Sorry.

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Check out the mothly giveaway and auction! BIG UPDATE

Me and safariblade. We still need to trade though. Just a Treeko egg? OK! Once safariblade and I trade, I will do that.

Yeah. You can hatch it, and make it hold a heart scale if you want to enter the auction, too.

Sure thing!

Breeding Treeko now!

You may want to hurry. It has Pokerus.

? Hurry for what? To trade? The feebas isn't ready yet. I'll drop you a PM when it's bread.

I meant if you still want it to have Pokerus.

Nah, I already have it. Thanks though.

Okay, the Treeko is all set for trade. Female with Pokerus.

I trained Chansey a bit. It now has 31 in HP and Sp. Def. Tell me when we can trade.

... You can't influence IVs. IVs always stay the same. What do you mean by 'it NOW has 31s'?

It literally does. I EV trained it to level 26 (was Lv. 24) You can check. The stats are:
HP: 174
Atk.: 7
Def.: 7
Sp. Atk.: 25
Sp. Def.: 68
Speed: 34
Nature: Mild
Ability: Serene Grace
Often dozes off.
Also, what friend code should I use for the exchange of your Feebas for my Treeko with a Heart Scale?

EVs don't influence IVs. If you EV train, the stats will be higher, so the calculator thinks it has a higher IV.

As for my FC, it's in the first post. It should be done tomorrow. As I've said, I'll drop you a PM when it's done.

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Check out the mothly giveaway and auction! BIG UP

Okay... it is not Lv. 30 like you said they will be determined by, but it is close. I will do the calculations again, then send a link.
EDIT: Unable to get link on touch.

It's ok. I think I'll just crack down and RNG my own... Thanks though. I'll send you a PM when I have the feebas done.

OK! I hope to do work in the national dex with you and safariblade.

BUMP!

Wait. Can you even Bump my own thread?

I've forgotten where my Milotic was. It's on my Heart Gold I think... Once I locate my game, I'll breed it there. As I've said several times now; I'll send you a PM when I have the feebas done.

Thanks for the trades! As soon as I get two other sets out of the way, I will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back