Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! [Wi-Fi is back! Yeah!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Now offering RNGed shiny services!

I will give a random level 1 with an egg move that I just happened to have for one of your hacked shinies, except for Wingull or Geodude.

~SS

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Now offering RNGed shiny services!

I would, but I need to close this thread for now. I've got a LOT of VGC stuff to deal with. I'll reopen it in a week or so.

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Now offering RNGed shiny services! [Closed for now]

um i would be interestided in the shiny driffloon if you still have it i have shiny metagross and luicollo,4 picachu from pokemon revolution and most legendaries execpt celiby(sorry for spelling going fast)i know its closed but please read when you get it open again.

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Now offering RNGed shiny services! [Closed for now]

grapplepie said:
um i would be interestided in the shiny driffloon if you still have it i have shiny metagross and luicollo,4 picachu from pokemon revolution and most legendaries execpt celiby(sorry for spelling going fast)i know its closed but please read when you get it open again.

I can get everything you posted there.

Do you have any Upgrades or Dubious Discs?

RULE OF THUMB
If the owner of the thread is offering any breedable shiny, chances are they don't want other people's breedable shiny. Just thought I'd put that out there.;)

In other stuff, UPDATE!

I'm going to update the thread rules, and add a lot of new pokemon to the list, so please be sure to check back!

my random event
for your hacked shaymin and darkrai?

420masta1992 said:
my random event
for your hacked shaymin and darkrai?

Uh-oh! Me-thinks you should read the rules first.;)

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Now offering RNGed shiny services! HUGE UPDATE!

if your referring to rule 2 im offering an event for it but if your talking about saying porygon is the best pokemon there you go lol

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Now offering RNGed shiny services! HUGE UPDATE!

420masta1992 said:
if your referring to rule 2 im offering an event for it but if your talking about saying porygon is the best pokemon there you go lol

Ok. lol.

I don't know if I will. What event are you offering? Saying "A random event pokemon", in essence, tells me nothing. Please state which one, and we'll talk. :p:p:p

Porygon-X said:
Ok. lol.

I don't know if I will. What event are you offering? Saying "A random event pokemon", in essence, tells me nothing. Please state which one, and we'll talk. :p:p:p

ok heres my list of events
movie 8 regigigas jpn
gamestop jirachi
e4 all manaphy
tru regigigas

and others but those are the main ones

Oh! I need the TRU Regigigas! But it's not worth 2 hacks...

ok what about the hacked darkrai

I don't understand. You wanted a Hacked Darkri, and a Hacked Shaymin. I'm saying The TRU Gigas isn't worth 2 hacks, meaning, you need something more from me.

Porygon-X said:
I don't understand. You wanted a Hacked Darkri, and a Hacked Shaymin. I'm saying The TRU Gigas isn't worth 2 hacks, meaning, you need something more from me.

i mean just 1-1 trade
my TRU regigigas
y0ur hacked darkrai

You would do that? Are ABSOLUTELY sure? The trade is not fair for you.

Porygon-X said:
You would do that? Are ABSOLUTELY sure? The trade is not fair for you.

ya since i can get them on gts pretty often and this is an extra

Ok, I'll be on Wi-Fi. I assume your on your Soul Silver?

Alright, thanks for the trade!

thanks hey how do i leave you a ref thing?

... The Ref fourm seems to be deleted... That's ok then. Thanks for trying though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back