Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! [Wi-Fi is back! Yeah!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Check out the mothly giveaway and auction!

CMT for Shiny Mesprit and regular Manaphy. Also, what does RNG mean?

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Check out the mothly giveaway and auction!

I'm interested in your shiny Mewtwo, and shiny Lugia.

Also, RNG stands for "Random Number Generator" Of course, you would have known that if you DID THIS like my RNG section said.

;)

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Please help me find my SID! Check out the auction!

Update! Please help me find my Emerald SID, and new giveaway!

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Please help me find my SID! Check out the auction!

... I don't have the shiny salamence... yet. And even then, I won't trade it.

is the shiny latias ut

i love porygon dude... Would you be willing to trade your gamestop deoxys for my TRU regigigas. is the deoxys UT???
donphanprimeimage.jpg

I have Shiny Ho-Oh and Shiny Lugia both UT I want Shiny Latias?

hey, sorry i never picked up gible, can we do that trade sometime?

I'm interested in a shiny Torchic and drifloon. CMT to see what I have to offer (It hasn't been updated today yet).

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Please help me find my SID! Check out the auction

Sorry for the WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY late reply... I thought no one posted here since it got buried, so I treated it as dead. I was going to keep it that way until things died down.

Anyway,
i love porygon dude... Would you be willing to trade your gamestop deoxys for my TRU regigigas. is the deoxys UT?

I gotta pass, man... But thanks for reading the rules!
hey, sorry i never picked up gible, can we do that trade sometime?

I thought I sent you a PM. ;)

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

Please read the rules before posting in this thread.

In other news:

The auction will continue into this month, since no one entered last month.

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Check out the auction!

May I know the natures of your nz jirachi and gamestop deoxys?
I can offer you giratina, articuno, zapdos, palkia, all of them shiny and 100% legit.
Also I'd like to know if you can RNG breed me a modest charmander, a vulpix with a neutral nature, an adamant growlithe and an adamant mudkip, all of them shiny, if you could do that I'll trade you all of my shiny legendaries.

Also if you're interested check my player thread;)!

btw it's quite obvious that porygon is the best pokémon ever in your opinion xD
but I have to say I disagree, sorry!

scratch that adamant growlithe though, but can you fix it for me?

DJHomeless8 said:
scratch that adamant growlithe though, but can you fix it for me?

Wow. However tempting, I have to close this thread until I get Wi-Fi back. My dad had to up the security to get my new Windows machine to work on wireless, and in doing so, messed up the DSs. Sorry dude, can it wait?

Porygon-X said:
Wow. However tempting, I have to close this thread until I get Wi-Fi back. My dad had to up the security to get my new Windows machine to work on wireless, and in doing so, messed up the DSs. Sorry dude, can it wait?
Well, yeah, but I can't guarantee that I haven't traded them away by then, but when you get your wi-fi running again I'll check back:p

Wi-Fi is back, and that means I'm back in action! If we where in the middle of a deal, please post so I know you still are in. Thanks.

I'm interested in the Shiny Porygon and Shiny Spiritomb. I can offer a shiny deoxys (not ut im afraid) and a shiny UT rayquaza, that is my pride and joy, with an adamant nature and 31 ivs in attack. I can clone both the pokes for you if need be too. I was also wondering whether you may be able to rng me the shiny hoenn starters? I have numerous shiny legends on my thread, almost too many to count!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back