Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! [Wi-Fi is back! Yeah!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Now offering RNGed shiny services!

Hmm, how about a shiny adamant Electivire?
Wait, no I cant. I don't have any Treecko/Grovile/Sceptile...

is our trade still on? i can give you the upgrade. is it to evolve your porygon?

Remind me what I was going to give you in turn for the Up-grade again? Lol, thanks.

EDIT:

Updated the rules a bit. From now on, if we make a trade, would you please post in my Rep thread? The link can my found in my rules. Thanks.

Ok how about a shiny Piplup?

uhh. we never agreed? can u get me a shiny female snorunt? is there a way u could level it up for me?

Ok how about a shiny Piplup?
Um, Ok, if the shiny Electravire is Ligament.

uhh. we never agreed? can u get me a shiny female snorunt? is there a way u could level it up for me?

For and Up-grade, no. Sorry.:(

Porygon-X said:
Um, Ok, if the shiny Electravire is Ligament.

For and Up-grade, no. Sorry.:(
kk. sorry. still havent understood the value thing. how about a bayleef?

Hey. That shiny egg... wasn't shiny. It appeared shiny out of the egg, but was not when I viewed its summary.

Due to the nature of the RNG method, I'm inclined to believe it's cause it was generated with your info, not mine. This would mean you'd have to hatch the egg, which I don't really have an issue with. Help? :/

^?

Hm. Uh, from my understanding of RNG abuse (which isn't THAT much, but I do know quite a lot) everything shiny, gender, and nature wise gets decided once you place the parents in the Daycare, and all the IV stuff gets decided once you actually obtain the egg.

When I verified it's shiny-ness, I checked the hatching screen, and then it's summery, and both were shiny. I think it might be a problem on your end, because I gave someone else a shiny egg and it worked fine.

I can hatch one myself for you, but School comes first, so I'll have to do it later this evening.

If it IS a problem on my part, I deeply apologize.

^Ok, I just tried it, and your right. The pokemon IS shiny on the hatching screen, but not in it's summary...

... Well, I'll go ahead and hatch a new one, and trade that to you if you like. I can even NN it for you. I deeply apologize. Would you like a free rare berry with your Eevee to make up for it?

I'll contact the the other people I RNGed for and see if theirs stayed shiny.

Have you ever RNG'd anything successfully? I would like if you tried to prepare an female Eevee egg like last time. That's all I came here for.

I don't need your berries. I have plenty. If you really want to make it up to me, make it Timid. If you don't want to/can't do that, at least make it close to hatching (I had no idea Eevee eggs took so much D:).

I just took a look at mine per request; I'm having the same issue as PMJ is. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT, GAME?! *proceeds to strangulize DS*

I knew it...

Ok, I'll hatch each of yours myself, and then trade them to you. I'll post back here when I'm done.

Sorry, and thanks.

Oh, and PMJ, YES! I've RNGed successfully! Why would I offer RNG services if I hadn't? ;)

Because you had no idea this would happen??? :eek:

So how's it going

I'm trying to hatch yours now. (These Eevee take so long!)

I'll do CH' after I'm done with yours.

Come into the chat room once you finish, it's the quickest way to reach me. If you can't, I apologize if I don't say anything right away. I'll try to refresh often.

surfing PW PIKACHU' OR SHINY MILD Poliwag for NZ Jirachi?

^ I can't dude, I just can't. I might, if I can get it cloned, but even then, I wouldn't want what your offering. Sorry.

did you change your mind about our trade? we can hold it off if you're busy, it looks like it XD

No, I didn't. I'd still like to do the trade. Could you PM me the times you can trade, and I'll see which ones I can make. Thanks.

im just getting back on pokebeach after months, so bare with me plz

i'll trade you a shiny weavile or graveler (both legit and can be proven) for your arceus or manaphy, with a rare candy or any tm you want. if you dont want these check my old thread on my sig.
pm me when i'm online to trade
i'll be online tomorrow a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back