BW/BW2 Possible Bans

sazando101

Where all other dragons fail...
With a new generation of overpowered pokemon, there is likely to be some banning. Some of them are pretty obvious, like Reshiram and Zekrom, but some of them might have to go a little deeper, like Garchomp and Salamence in the last two generations. Please post what you think might be banned.

Your username (as much as I like him), Gar and mence, Ononuosko (or whatever it is) Duryuuzu (the mole) and (poissibly) the moth of fire attacks XD

None of those, or any other.
All can be handle and have base stats similar to past gens.
Sazandra is only a buffed up flygon.
Fire moth is like charizard, powerful but dies to sr.
Onokosuo cant even compete with the other dragons. Good but not stunning.
The mole can be stopped to, just takes a little thought and planning. Its just like having kyogre or groudon, strong but not undefeatable.
Also, shandera can also be taken care of simply. Its fun to have, but burungeru, and other bulky waters/sr/ground pokemon can take it. It is wobbuffett. It got amazing defenses and moves for it.
I personally dont think any pokemon will get banned. Also, if they keep the below kyorgre/groudon stat legend rule, the legends we have now can be seen. Thats why reshi and zek arent to powerful, even to the weather trio.

Ononokusu wins this thread by far.Emo Dragon has mewtwo defenses which is saying a lot for a dragon.It does fall end short by having many weaknesses,so thats a no-go.Mamoswine could possibly ohtko it with Ice Shard but those defenses say otherwise,This thing learns flamethrower,Coupled with its decent speed and special Atk. I would say fair game there.

Only events and arceus would be unallowed. Kyogre and the rest were allowed before.
They are not unbeatable, far from it.
Besies the ones i already said,
Ho Oh should be unbanned because of sr killing it halfway
Lugia isnt perfect and is able to be beaten to.
Reshiram cant take to much of spikes and sr.
Salamence could take it down.
Zekrom can still be hurt from eq and mence kills to. Garchomp can compete no problem.

Its about base stats peoples. Besides, itd be just 2 legends like last time. No need to fear legends. People can find loopholes.

Also, onokosuo is the axe dragon. Besides, it focuses on the physical and overpowered by mence, and maybe dragonite.
If you mean sazandra, its not to amazing. Infernape uses closecombat->3 dead dragon heads. Fighters hit it bigtime. Especially with newbies like mach technician breloom, and kojondo with hi jump kick and speedy u turns. Peopl have been testing both and they arent the new garchomp or anything.

Think about Choice scarfed sets though frostwind,That can really be a tripoff for unsuspecting teams.

Specs hydra can be easily countered by a Jirachi With Uturn banded then switch in on the flamethrower.Banded Ononokusu is fast tieing with salamence and Raichu if it gets locked into outrage it will be demolished by a choice banded mamoswine.

If we're talking about what would be bumped up to Uber, I would say Zekrom, Rashiram, Kyurem, and Genosect, maybe the other events and Vinctini, but those would have to see play first. If we're talking VGC Victini, Meloetta, Kerudio, and Genosect would be banned with Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem being put in Restricted.

U turn choiceband kojondo. Could kill sazandra and gain 1/3 of its health.
Choice banded mach punch from technician breloom.
Infernape with iron fist could kill with cc, maybe mach punch.
Weavile with bad habit uses ice shard for good damage on onokoso then steals its item.

Victini won't be Uber. He seems like top of OU to me. Of course, his stats look decent, but keep in mine EVs, IVs, and Nature. That will lower some of his stats. And as powerful as Vgenerate is, it lowers 3 of his stats! That is not good for the Uber division. Ball of Flame, though, may just send him to Uber with 100 base power and 30% chance of a burn. But, I look at his weaknesses and realize that a boiling water, Earthquake, and crunch, all decently popular moves, are super effective. My final opinion of Victini is undecided because to me, he seems like the bottom feeder of Uber or Top Dawg of OU. You pick. But the Ice Chicken low OU? Wow, I thought he would be Uber for sure.

When everyone heard infernape got speed boost...

"YES, now he finally outclasses infernape :D"

"Sry dude, we just got news that infernape gets Iron Fist, Close Combat and fire punch are now off the charts power with him :)"

"0_0...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

and that is why infernape will always be the best fire fighting versatile pokemon :)

Infernape is gonna see HUGE usage with Iron Fist, I could see him playing like a more powerful scarf-rachi (3 elemental punches+u-turn) along with close combat (it gets the boost, correct?)

Back